Warming Trends Premium 24V Hot Surface Electronic Ignition System
Warming Trends 24V Hot Surface Ignition System
The 24V Hot Surface Electronic Ignition System is our top-of-the-range Ignition System that delivers an unprecedented performance that few can even come close to matching! It is one of the most reliable systems available and is compatible with Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. Featuring a heavy-duty glow plug that uses electrical energy to start the process of combustion. This ignition system has been built to withstand the rigors of regular use. You can expect it to light in - rain, snow, or wind - making it the perfect choice for any home or business.
Our 24 Volt Hot Surface Ignition uses electrical energy to start off the process of combustion. The burner's control board allows electrical energy to flow to the Glow Plug which can soon be seen glowing red hot. To ensure that it has reached sufficient temperature, a certain amount of time is allowed to pass before the gas valve opens up and the burner is ignited. If the flame happens to get blown out by the wind the sensor part detects that and consequently shuts the gas flow momentarily down. Then it will reopen the Gas flow and reignite itself.
If this 24V Hot Surface Electronic Ignition System is purchased with a burner, and plate, Warming Trend ships them already assembled. Our 24-volt ignition systems are available in Standard and High Capacity and are compatible with our key chain remote control and Dial Timer. So don't wait any longer, get it now! Free Shipping!
What's Included: 24V Hot Surface Electronic Ignition System, Control Module, 24V Transformer, and User's Manual
Note: NO WARRANTY COVERAGE ON THE ITEM ABOVE. Ignition must be mounted with a burner to supporting plate or pan by Warming Trends at time of sale for Warranty.
Warming Trends Ignition Systems Video:
- Warming Trends 24V Hot Surface Electronic Ignition System
Available in Standard (Up to 290,000 BTU) and High Capacity (290,000 to 780,000 BTU)
- Choose based on Fuel Type - Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Includes step-down transformer for use with 24 Volt/110 Volt Supply
- An external power switch is required for all electronic ignitions
- Pigtail plug included for easy installation
- Plug ignition into a three-prong, above grade, NEMA Rated, outdoor specific GFCI electrical outlet or have electrician hardware ignition into the transformer.
- The thermocouple safety feature turns the gas flow off if the flame is extinguished
- Remote control options are available.
- Emergency Stop Button for this Electronic Ignition System is recommended for commercial properties
- Made in the USA specifically for Warming Trends Burners
- 2-Year Residential or 6-Month Commercial Warranty (must be installed by Warming Trends or NO Warranty)
What's in the Box:
- 24V Hot Surface Ignition Systems - 1 pc.
- Control Module - 1 pc.
- Transformer - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: For electronic ignition models, there must be an electrical shutoff (wall switch or breaker) on the exterior of the appliance or on an adjacent structure to allow for emergency shutdown and maintenance. Verify the correct power supply.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
All Crossfire Brass Burners have a limited lifetime warranty.
All Warming Trends Steel Log Sets purchased on or after January 1, 2019 have a limited ten (10) year warranty.
All Warming Trends Firestorm Steel Log Systems have a limited seven (7) year warranty.
All burners and electronics (if present) must be covered when not in use or warranty is null and void.