The Perfect Ethanol Fireplace For Any Setting
Bringing warmth and comfort to your home can be an expensive and difficult endeavor. You need to install a fireplace, hook up gas lines, or build a chimney.
Not to mention the costs of installation and materials! And with traditional fireplaces, you have to worry about smoke, embers, and other air pollutants that are bad for your health.
Introducing the Bio Flame 5L Ethanol Fireplace Burner – the latest in safe and affordable home heating technology. All you need is some of our fuel, light it up, and enjoy the comforting heat without any mess or worries. But, what exactly is an ethanol fireplace? It is a fireplace that runs on bioethanol fuel to produce clean, smokeless flames without the need for extra venting, gas lines, or electricity.
But, ethanol fireplaces aren't the only thing this ethanol burner is for. You can customize a fire feature on tables, countertops, fire pits, and many more! It can also be used as a fireplace insert to convert an old open fireplace to a clean-burning one. Simply place the burner on the surface of your fireplace in place of the wood.
This burner should not be used in decorative fireplaces or placed on any other non-heat-resistant surface. High-quality stainless steel ensures your bioethanol fireplace will look great for many years to come.
Easily install or customize an alcohol fireplace that doesn't need permanent or expensive connections. Take advantage of our free shipping and order now!
This burner is available in other sizes. Click Here to See All the Bio Flame Burners.
What's Included: Ethanol Burner, Lighting Rod, Lighter, Funnel, and User's Manual
This item is not always in stock, it might take up to 8 weeks before it is shipped. Email email@example.com to inquire about the lead time.
The Bio Flame Ethanol Indoor/Outdoor Fireplaces Burner Video:
- Ethanol Fireplace Burner, an easy way to customize a fire feature for any indoor/outdoor room.
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction ensures it will never rust to the elements
- Runs on Bioethanol Fuel, an eco-friendly fuel source derived from renewable sources like sugar cane and corn
- Better for your health as it burns cleanly with no harmful ashes or soot
- Vent-Free: Chimneys, gas lines, and venting systems are a thing of the past
- Easy fireplace installation: no need for permanent or expensive connections
- Adjustable flame for your comfort
- Insulated Bottom Tray ensures a safer fireplace area
- An eco-friendly fireplace that uses bio-ethanol (Never substitute another fuel)
- 5 L Fuel Capacity with 8 to 10 hrs of burn time
- Heats an average of 624 sq ft
- 15,500 BTUs
- Dimensions: 4.0" H x 11.25" W x 11.25" D
- UL Listed
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
What's In the Box:
- Ethanol Burner - 1 pc.
- Lighting Rod - 1 pc.
- Lighter - 1 pc.
- Funnel - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Bio-ethanol is produced from renewable resources and is further refined with clean additives to eliminate smoke, odor, and soot when the fuel undergoes combustion. This fuel produces natural-look 12" flames that will be a wonderful art piece for your home!
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
- The Bio Flame ﬁreplaces are guaranteed 5-year parts and labor. Warranty begins on the date of purchase. Items that are deemed (un-ﬁxable) will be replaced with the same or similar model.
- Warranty will be applied on presentation of a dated receipt and is strictly limited to factory service repair of the piece or pieces that are found to be defective.
- Installation costs will not be reimbursed in any case as damages for any reason whatsoever.
- The manufacturer will not be held responsible for any incidental or consequential defects, on goods or individuals.
- The warranty will not be applied if devices have been subjected to abnormal use or if used under other conditions of use than the ones they were intended for.
- The warranty will not apply in the case of deterioration or accident due to negligence, damages caused by failing to maintain and service the device or resulting from an alteration of material.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!