Limited Time Free Shipping
All in-stock items ship within 2-7 business days of your order date. Transit times vary depending on location, but you should expect delivery within 5-12 business days of your order.
We will ship your order using the fastest and most reliable method. Generally, our smaller, lighter electric fireplaces will ship via FedEx or UPS. Larger, heavier electric fireplace packages ship via a truck freight carrier. Ex: Yellow Freight, Roadway, or FedEx Freight.
We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provide when checking out.
Read our complete Shipping Policy for more details.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Modern Blaze is committed to providing the best customer service in the industry. Our goal is to make your shopping experience as stress-free as possible and ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase. We will do our best to satisfy your requirements.
Modern Blaze offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee return policy
Unused, resalable merchandise in new, uninstalled condition and in original packaging may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of delivery date.
- There is a 20% restocking fee.
- Our return policy applies to cancellations made after an item has shipped or refusal at time of delivery.
- We will refund the total paid minus original and return shipping charges.
- Refunds will be applied to the same payment method used when original purchase was made.
As a rule, the following cannot be returned:
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging
For more information on product returns please refer to our full Return Policy
- The Bio Flame ﬁreplaces are guaranteed 3-year parts and labor. Warranty begins on the date of purchase. Items that are deemed (un-ﬁxable) will be replaced with the same or similar model.
- Warranty will be applied on presentation of a dated receipt and is strictly limited to factory service repair of the piece or pieces that are found to be defective.
- Installation costs will not be reimbursed in any case as damages for any reason whatsoever.
- The manufacturer will not be held responsible for any incidental or consequential defects, on goods or individuals.
- The warranty will not be applied if devices have been subjected to abnormal use or if used under other conditions of use than the ones they were intended for.
- The warranty will not apply in the case of deterioration or accident due to negligence, damages caused by failing to maintain and service the device or resulting from an alteration of material.
In 2007 the developers of Bio Flame changed the world of home heating and indoor and outdoor fireplaces with the introduction of The Bio Flame line of bio ethanol burning fireplaces into the world market. Creating a design that required no venting, gas lines, plug-ins or outlets, more heat production, less waste and no environmental impact The Bio Flame was immediately desired by home builders, resorts, hotels, personal homes and large scale developments around the world. Providing 4X more heat than electric fireplaces and requiring no set up or additional costs it lit the path for an innovative new way to heat homes with a modern appeal never seen before.
Since the initial development, Bio Flame continues to create new designs and custom pieces to satisfy a large variety of clientele.
Each Bio Flame offers:
- A state of the art concept and functional heating design
- Indoor or outdoor installations done in 30 minutes
- No permanent or expensive connections (no chimneys, venting or flutes required)
- Highly efficient heating solution for houses, condo’s, resorts, and yards
- Several design options to match any room/environment
- Ideal for apartments, houses, bars, restaurants and offices
- Enjoy the cozy comfort of a real flame fireplace anywhere
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the item in stock?
We strive to update our inventory as often as possible. If for some reason your item became out of stock we will reach out to you via e-mail and you will decide whether to wait for the item to become available or cancel your order.
Do you offer any discounts?
All our current deals and discounts can be found here: Modern Blaze Coupons and in the announcement bar at the top of the website.
Do you offer trade discounts?
Yes. Details of the program and how to apply can be found here: Trade Membership Program.
Do you price match?
No, we do not. Our goal is to offer the best possible prices to our customers while respecting agreements with our manufacturers. As an authorized dealer, we are legally obligated to not set our prices below the minimum prices provided by the manufacturers. We can not price match any other sellers on the internet who are less careful about these agreements.
When will my order get shipped?
Many items ship Same Day (if ordered by 11 am EST, Monday-Friday). All other items should ship within 2-7 business days of your order date.
What shipping options do you offer?
We offer free standard shipping (curbside) to the continental US. If you need a faster delivery, inside delivery, or a White Glove delivery, we can get you a quote. To get a quote please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can you guarantee delivery?
Generally, you should expect delivery within 2-12 business days of your order. However, we cannot guarantee the time that will take FedEx, UPS or a freight carrier to deliver your package. That is completely out of our hands and is determined exclusively by the workload and delivery schedule of a particular freight company.
How does the fireplace come when it is shipped to my home?
Smaller, lighter packages (under 100 lbs) generally ship via FedEx or UPS ground and are left at the door with no signature requirement. Larger and heavier items are shipped LTL freight. They require a delivery appointment and signature of an adult.
Do I have to be home when my order is delivered?
FedEx and UPS do not require a signature and will leave the package in a suitable place near your door. For freight shipments, you have to be present at the time of the delivery to inspect the package and contents for damages and sign the delivery receipt.
What is your return policy?
If you're not satisfied with an item that you purchased from Modern Blaze, you can initiate a return within 30 days after delivery for a refund, as long as the item is in its original condition and packaging. Items that have been used or modified in any way may not be returned.
How do I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 48 hours after the order was placed and if the order has not been physically shipped. If your order has been shipped, a standard return procedure applies. Submit your cancellation request to email@example.com.
Has my order shipped?
We will send you an email notifying you that your order has shipped within 1 business day of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provide when checking out.
When will my order be delivered?
Transit times vary by location. Delivery should be expected within 2-12 business days of placing the order.
What if my order is damaged during shipment?
In the unlikely event that an item you ordered arrives damaged, you may return it for a replacement or a full refund, as long as you report the issue within 5 days after delivery of the item. You will not be responsible for the shipping costs to return or replace the item.
Do your fireplaces have any guarantee/warranty?
Yes, all manufacturers we work with offer a 12-months or longer manufacturer warranty on their products. You can find warranty information on each product page and in product manuals.
Do you have a showroom?
No, we do not have a showroom. Our store is 100% online - this allows us to eliminate unnecessary expenses and pass these savings on to you by offering much lower prices compared to any retailers.
Where are you located? Can I pick up my order myself?
Our fireplaces are shipped from several different warehouses. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for information on a particular product.
Do you charge sales tax?
We do not collect sales tax from our customers, except for the customers located in Indiana.
Where can I find the manuals on the website?
Installation Manuals can be found on each product page in the “DOWNLOADS” section.
Where can I find the Tech Specs on the website?
Tech Specs can be found on each product page in the “DOWNLOADS” section.