Sierra Flame Cast Iron Free Standing Electric Fireplace
Sierra Flame Cast Iron Free Standing Electric Fireplace with Fire & Ice Flame and Canopy Lighting
Sierra Flame Cast Iron series is a distinctly European style freestanding electric fireplace. This stunning Fireplace with multicolor Fire & Ice flame and canopy lighting features a beveled glass viewing area that gives a great view of the mesmerizing flame effect and decorative media that comes with the fireplace. A multifunction remote is also included for your convenience. Available in two sizes - 23" and 28" wide, this fireplace is perfect for any room.
With no installation boundaries, no need for mounting brackets or building into a wall, this freestanding model goes into any room you like. Virtually no assembly required – just simply plug it in and enjoy! One of the awesome benefits of a freestanding fireplace is having no installation cost.
Made of cast iron, sides, top and front, for a traditional look, this freestanding fireplace provides the best of both worlds. With a simple click of the remote, the flame changes from traditional such as orange or yellow to contemporary such as rose, purple or violet and icy blue. A full spectrum of colors! Ambient canopy lighting adds more color to the display, choose from 13 different colors to get the look that you want.
Sierra Flame Cast iron fireplace includes 10-piece realistic birch-like logs, 2 colors of fire glass, and two bags of vermiculite in black and white colors. Optional decorative media are available for you to enhance the beautiful display further.
This freestanding fireplace can heat any room up to 400 square feet with 4,800 BTUs of heat. Available in two sizes, 23" and 28" wide. Perfect for cabins, dens, basements, bedrooms, or anywhere you want it.
What's Included: Electric Fireplace, Birch Logs, Charcoal Grey Fire Glass, White Vermiculite, Black Vermiculite, Remote Control, and User's Manual
Finish the Look of Your Fireplace with a Mantel:
- Indoor freestanding electric fireplace
- Real Cast Iron Construction
- Lower heat vent, allows the heat to flow directly to floor level
- Fire & Ice state-of-the-art flame that is easily changed from blue to purple to violet to orange or yellow with just a click of the remote.
- Two flame sets
- Ambient canopy lighting in 13 colors
- Heater & Fan Temperature maintenance control – keep your space warm & cozy
- Thermostat and Hardwire Ready
- Flame operates with or without heat
- Multi-function remote included
- 10-piece birch log set included
- 2 colors of fire glass included
- 2 bags of vermiculite in black and white colors included
- Optional Decorative Media: 13 Colors of Decorative Fire Glass, EMBER or FIRE & ICE® Sets
- Heats approx. 400 sq. ft.
- 4800 BTUs
- Fan Noise: 43dB
- Voltage: 120V AC 60Hz
- Watts: 1500W
- Amps: 15
- Fan Noise: 43 dB
- 23" Model: 28 1/4" H x 23 1/8" W x 17 1/2" D
- 28" Model: 28 1/4" H x 27 7/8" W x 17 1/2" D
- Flame Viewing Area:
- 23" Model: 13 1/8" H x 16 3/8" W
- 28" Model: 13 1/8" H x 21" W
- 23" Model: 123.5 lbs
- 28" Model: 140.9 lbs
- Plug Location: Left Side
- Cord Length: 70 7/8"
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
What's in the Box:
- Electric Fireplace - 1 pc.
- Birch Logs - 10 pcs.
- Charcoal Grey Fire Glass - 1 bag
- White Vermiculite - 1 bag
- Black Vermiculite - 1 bag
- Remote Control - 1 pc.
- User's Manual
This appliance must be electrically connected and grounded in accordance with local codes, if hardwired. In the absence of local codes, use the current CSA C22.1 Canadian Electrical Code in Canada or the ANSI/NFPA 70 National Electrical Code in the United States.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Sierra Flame warrants that your newly purchased Sierra Flame electric fireplace is free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of two (2) years and your newly purchased Sierra Flame gas fireplace for a period of five (5) years from the date of the first purchase, subject to the conditions and limitations contained below.Download Sierra Flame Electric Warranty
Download Sierra Flame Gas Warranty