Traditional European Style in Your Home With Sierra Flame
You want to buy a fireplace, but you're not sure if it's worth the investment.
A fireplace can be a great addition to any home, but with all of the different options on the market, it can be hard to know which one is right for you.
With no installation boundaries, no need for mounting brackets or building into a wall, this freestanding model goes into any room you like. Virtually no assembly required – just simply plug it in and enjoy! One of the awesome benefits of a freestanding fireplace is having no installation cost.
Made of cast iron, sides, top and front, for a traditional look, this freestanding fireplace provides the best of both worlds. With a simple click of the remote, the flame changes from orange or yellow to red. A full spectrum of colors! Ambient canopy lighting adds more color to the display, choose from 13 different colors to get the look that you want.
This freestanding fireplace is available in two sizes, 23" and 28" wide, and includes 10-piece realistic birch-like logs, 2 colors of fire glass, and two bags of vermiculite in black and white colors. Don't wait any longer. Order now!
What's Included: Electric Fireplace, Birch Logs, Charcoal Grey Fire Glass, White Vermiculite, Black Vermiculite, Remote Control, and User's Manual
Finish the Look of Your Fireplace with a Mantel:
- Sierra Flame Cast Iron Free Standing Electric Fireplace for indoor use
- Real Cast Iron Construction
- Lower heat vent, allows the heat to flow directly to floor level
- Realistic natural-looking flames in yellow, orange, and red
- Two Flame sets and canopy lighting in 13 color themes, create the illusion of a real fire
- Ambient canopy lighting in 13 colors illuminates Media like never before
- Heater & Fan Temperature maintenance control – keep your space warm & cozy
- Hardwire ready for a seamless build
- The thermostat may be hardwired with a fireplace to easily set the temperature to eliminate the need for battery replacement
- Flame operates with or without heat so you can enjoy your fireplace all year round.
- Multi-function remote included you can change the heat settings or flame display with the click of a button.
- 10-piece birch log set included
- 2 colors of fire glass included
- 2 bags of vermiculite in black and white colors included
- Heats approx. 400 sq. ft.
- 4800 BTUs
- Fan Noise: 43dB
- 23" Model: 28 1/4" H x 23 1/8" W x 17 1/2" D
- 28" Model: 28 1/4" H x 27 7/8" W x 17 1/2" D
- Flame Viewing Area:
- 23" Model: 13 1/8" H x 16 3/8" W
- 28" Model: 13 1/8" H x 21" W
- 23" Model: 123.5 lbs
- 28" Model: 140.9 lbs
- Plug Location: Left Side
- Cord Length: 70 7/8"
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
What's in the Box:
- Electric Fireplace - 1 pc.
- Birch Logs - 10 pcs.
- Charcoal Grey Fire Glass - 1 bag
- White Vermiculite - 1 bag
- Black Vermiculite - 1 bag
- Remote Control - 1 pc.
- User's Manual
This appliance must be electrically connected and grounded in accordance with local codes, if hardwired. In the absence of local codes, use the current CSA C22.1 Canadian Electrical Code in Canada or the ANSI/NFPA 70 National Electrical Code in the United States.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Sierra Flame warrants that your newly purchased Sierra Flame electric fireplace is free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of two (2) years and your newly purchased Sierra Flame gas fireplace for a period of five (5) years from the date of the first purchase, subject to the conditions and limitations contained below.Download Sierra Flame Electric Warranty
Download Sierra Flame Gas Warranty
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!