A Gas Heater That Provides Luxurious Heating at Maximum Efficiency
You love the idea of a heater that's energy-efficient and space-saving, but you don't want to sacrifice luxury.
Heaters don't have to be bulky and unsightly. The NDUSTRIA™ NHE Indoor Infrared U-Tube Gas Heater is designed to add comfort and style. It is engineered to direct high amounts of heat to a specific area, rather than inefficiently heating the whole space. Unlike most electric heaters, 100% of their fuel consumption is utilized to produce heat.
It may be hung or mounted on the ceiling or a roof beam for versatile installation. This gas patio heater may be angled horizontally or at 45° to properly direct heat. Its fully automatic Direct Spark Electronic Ignition provides year-round comfort without any hassle.
Available in 5 heat outputs from 60,000 to 150,000 BTUs, it is one of the most powerful gas heaters in the industry. Its U-Tube design can efficiently provide high amounts of heat to a specific area. Maximum heating is achieved in mild climates. Please see the recommendations below for setting up your heaters.
Made in the USA, NDUSTRIA™ Heaters boast the excellent quality and performance expected of American-Made products. Shop now, and enjoy free shipping!
Note: Covered and walled (temporary or permanent) spaces may need venting installed.
What's Included: U-Tube Heater, Reflector, and User's Manual
Do you live in places above 4,000 ft. elevation or need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
- Indoor/Outdoor Gas Patio Heater (Vented/Unvented), install it anywhere
- High Concentrated Heat Output - Produces heat in a more focused/compact area
- Turn it on without any hassle using its Direct Spark Electronic Ignition System with 100% Shut-Off and LED Burner Status Light
- Ceiling Mounted/Overhead installation frees up more floor space
- Included hangers allow you to install the heater horizontally or at 45°, just attach it to a chain
- Unvented installation for spaces with enough air circulation
- Select between Natural Gas or Liquid Propane to meet your space's needs
- Permanently Installed and Connected to Gas Lines - No need to change propane tanks
- Electrostatically applied black powder coat finish matches any decor
- Corrosion-resistant aluminized tubing and reflectors
- Made in the USA to guarantee high-quality construction
- Maximum Coverage Area: 40 ft
- Mounting Height:
- 156" (60000 BTU) model 9 ft.
- 156" (80000 BTU) model: 11 ft.
- 216" (100000 BTU) model: 12 ft.
- 216" (125000 BTU) model: 15 ft.
- 276" (150000 BTU) model: 20 ft.
- 156" (60000 BTU) model: 60,000
- 156" (80000 BTU) model: 80,000
- 216" (100000 BTU) model: 100,000
- 216" (125000 BTU) model: 125,000
- 276" (150000 BTU) model: 150,000
- Overall Heater Dimensions:
- 156" (60000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 156.5" L x 32.19" W
- 156" (80000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 156.5" L x 32.19" W
- 216" (100000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 216.5" L x 32.19" W
- 216" (125000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 216.5" L x 32.19" W
- 276" (150000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 276.5" L x 32.19" W
- 156" (60000 BTU) model: 145 lbs.
- 156" (80000 BTU) model: 145 lbs.
- 216" (100000 BTU) model: 179 lbs.
- 216" (125000 BTU) model: 179 lbs.
- 276" (150000 BTU) model: 220 lbs.
- Electrical: 120 V, 60 Hz, 1 A
- CSA Approved
- ANSI Certified
- Made in the USA
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box:
- U-Tube Heater - 1 pc.
- Reflector - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
When installing the heater on the ceiling, it is best to mount the unit in a level orientation so the reflectors will direct the heat straight down. Mounting the heater at a 45-degree angle will concentrate the heat towards the center of your patio space.
For the best heating experience, a specified mounting height for each model can be found on the specs sheet.
The distance between heaters should preferably be the same as their mounting height for an even heat distribution. If temperatures fall below 40ºF, consider spacing the heaters half of their mounting height.
WARNING: If not installed, operated, and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This heater is considered a Category I or Category III vented appliance. The Serial plate on the heater will indicate the vent Category and the manual will describe the installation requirements for each vent Category. Unvented operation requires compliance with building ventilation codes and clearances to combustibles.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Low Intensity Gas Infrared Heaters
Within 36 months from date of purchase by buyer or 42 months from date of shipment by NDUSTRIA™ (whichever occurs first), replacement parts will be provided free of charge for any part of the product which fails due to a manufacturing or material defect.
High Intensity Electric Patio Heaters
NDUSTRIA warrants all parts of the infrared heaters to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for normal residential use and maintenance for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original consumer.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!