An Energy Efficient Outdoor Heating Solution Ideal For Heating Specific Areas
Enhance the comfort in your patio with a heater that doesn't require roof covers. The NDUSTRIA™ NHE Infrared U-Tube Gas Heater is designed to provide high amounts of heat to a specific area while being able to withstand elements. Imagine how efficient it is to direct the heat where your guests gather. Save more floor space with its overhead installation.
This U-Tube heater features infrared heating technology that utilizes 100% of the heat it generates. Install it on the ceiling and mount it at a level angle or 45-degree angle to direct where the heat goes. Easily operate it with its fully automatic Direct Spark Electronic Ignition System.
Ideal for patios that require a higher concentration of heat, this heater produces heat in a more focused area. Available in five different heat outputs - 60000 BTUs, 80000 BTUs, 100000 BTUs, 125000 BTUs, and 150000 BTUs. Maximum heating is achieved in mild climates. Please see the recommendations below on setting up your heaters.
This NDUSTRIA™ heater is designed for more exposed and extreme environments. It features a water-resistant enclosure and durable components. To cater to different use cases, it is compatible with natural gas or liquid propane. For more convenience, gas services are permanently connected to the unit.
Warm your patio with the NDUSTRIA™ NHE Outdoor Infrared U-Tube Gas Heater. Its U-Tube design can efficiently provide high amounts of heat to a specific area. Utilize more floor space with its overhead installation while minimizing the maintenance it needs. Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer and receive your heater within a few days.
Note: Covered and walled (temporary or permanent) spaces may need venting installed.
What's Included: U-Tube Heater, Reflector, and User's Manual
Do you live in places above 4,000 ft. elevation or need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
- Indoor/Outdoor Gas Patio Heater (Vented/Unvented), install it anywhere
- High Concentrated Heat Output - Produces heat in a more focused/compact area
- Fully automatic Direct Spark Electronic Ignition System with 100% Shut-Off and LED Burner Status Light
- Ceiling Mounted - Overhead installation frees up more floor space
- Included hangers allow you to install the heater horizontally or at 45°, just attach it to a chain
- Unvented installation for spaces with enough air circulation
- Natural Gas and Liquid Propane Compatible - Select the fuel that suits your needs
- Permanently Installed and Connected to Gas Lines - No need to change propane tanks
- Electrostatically applied black powder coat finish
- Corrosion-resistant aluminized tubing and reflectors
- Made in the USA to guarantee high-quality construction
- Maximum Coverage Area: 40 ft
- Mounting Height:
- 156" (60000 BTU) model 9 ft.
- 156" (80000 BTU) model: 11 ft.
- 216" (100000 BTU) model: 12 ft.
- 216" (125000 BTU) model: 15 ft.
- 276" (150000 BTU) model: 20 ft.
156" (60000 BTU) model: 60,000
- 156" (80000 BTU) model: 80,000
- 216" (100000 BTU) model: 100,000
- 216" (125000 BTU) model: 125,000
- 276" (150000 BTU) model: 150,000
- Overall Heater Dimensions:
- 156" (60000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 156.5" L x 32.19" W
- 156" (80000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 156.5" L x 32.19" W
- 216" (100000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 216.5" L x 32.19" W
- 216" (125000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 216.5" L x 32.19" W
- 276" (150000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 276.5" L x 32.19" W
- 156" (60000 BTU) model: 145 lbs.
- 156" (80000 BTU) model: 145 lbs.
- 216" (100000 BTU) model: 179 lbs.
- 216" (125000 BTU) model: 179 lbs.
- 276" (150000 BTU) model: 220 lbs.
- Electrical: 120 V, 60 Hz, 1 A
- CSA Approved
- ANSI Certified
- Made in the USA
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box:
- U-Tube Heater - 1 pc.
- Reflector - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
When installing the heater on the ceiling, it is best to mount the unit in a level orientation so the reflectors will direct the heat straight down. Mounting the heater at a 45-degree angle will concentrate the heat towards the center of your patio space.
For the best heating experience, a specified mounting height for each model can be found on the specs sheet.
The distance between heaters should preferably be the same as their mounting height for an even heat distribution. If temperatures fall below 40ºF, consider spacing the heaters half of their mounting height.
WARNING: If not installed, operated, and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This heater is considered a Category I or Category III vented appliance. The Serial plate on the heater will indicate the vent Category and the manual will describe the installation requirements for each vent Category. Unvented operation requires compliance with building ventilation codes and clearances to combustibles.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Low Intensity Gas Infrared Heaters
Within 36 months from date of purchase by buyer or 42 months from date of shipment by NDUSTRIA™ (whichever occurs first), replacement parts will be provided free of charge for any part of the product which fails due to a manufacturing or material defect.
High Intensity Electric Patio Heaters
NDUSTRIA warrants all parts of the infrared heaters to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for normal residential use and maintenance for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original consumer.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!