IR Energy evenGLO GA201M2 Portable Propane Heater
IR Energy evenGLO GA201M2 Portable Propane Heater with Adjustable Flame and Wheels
IR Energy evenGLO GA201M2 Portable Propane Heater is a high-quality and durable patio heater that's great for any residential and commercial setting. Available in three colors, Stainless Steel, Black, and Bronze, stay warm and toasty outdoors with an infrared patio heater.
Portable, this evenGLO heater has wheels for mobility. Easy to set up, use it during the colder months, and remove it during the off-season for storage. Get the optional heater cover to protect your heater when it is not in use.
EvenGlo GA201M2 is fuelled by a propane tank within the unit. Switching tanks has never been easier with the heater's latch bolt system. It is fuel-efficient, enjoy 8-10 hours of comfort before switching tanks!
Easy to use, this heater has a battery-operated push-button ignition. Turn it on and adjust the flame to get the temperature just right. Infrared heaters are highly efficient as they do not heat the air, instead, they heat solid objects.
Stay warm and comfortable outdoors no matter what season with an IR Energy evenGlo patio heater!
What's Included: LP Patio Heater, Quick Connect Regulator and Hose Assembly, Wheel Kit, and User's Manual
Optional Accessory: Heater Head Cover
- Portable Propane Patio Heater for Outdoor Use
- Includes durable wheel kit – completely made of 304 stainless with double stainless ball bearings and polyurethane wheels
- Battery Operated Pilot with Thermocouple Ignition System (1 AA battery)
- Pilot is lit by pushing the ignition knob
- Temperature Control Dial
- Biggest heavy duty reflector in the industry with 316 stainless steel emitter
- Commercial (304) and marine (316) grade stainless steel construction
- Easy access tank switch-outs with patent-pending latch bolt system
- Pressure regulator with quick connect and hose assembly included
- Propane tank not included
- Safety shut-off tilt switch automatically shuts off the gas valve if the unit tilts or tips over
- Assembly Required
- Heating Area: 20-24 ft. diameter
- Max BTUs: 46,000
- Burn Time (20-lb LP tank): 8-10 Hours
- CSA Approved
- Dimensions: 90.5" H x 39.5" W x 39.5" D
- Weight: 140 lbs
- 1-Year Warranty
- 3-Year Warranty - Emitter
What's in the Box:
- LP Patio Heater - 1 pc.
- Quick Connect Regulator and Hose Assembly - 1 set
- Wheel Kit - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Do not install or place on a table or on an inclined surface, make
sure the installation surface is level before installing the heater.
Get the optional heater cover to protect your heater when it is not in use.
WARNING: If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
THE MANUFACTURER WARRANTS TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER THAT THE EMITTER OF THE PRODUCT WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP FOR A PERIOD OF 3 YEARS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE.
ALL OTHER PARTS OF THE PRODUCT WILL HAVE A WARRANTY PERIOD OF 1 YEAR.