Ignis Maximum - 83" Stainless Steel Wall Mounted Ethanol Fireplace with 5-9 Hour Burn Time
Make a larger area feel more intimate and inviting with the warmth of this Maximum Wall Mounted Ventless Ethanol Fireplace. This large wall mount fireplace is ideal for large rooms or for commercial application in bars or restaurants, and it can also be installed in a recessed application for an even more streamlined look.
The sleek, modern design of this wall-mounted unit features six individual flames in a stainless frame that gives your wall a contemporary look. It is equipped with six ethanol burners with a total approximate output of 36,000 BTUs, so it is sufficiently sized to keep a big area toasty warm.
This ventless unit installs with ease without the need for electrical or gas lines and without the use of a chimney. It uses clean-burning ethanol, so there's no mess or smoke.
Ignis Maximum is made to be seen, its size and design makes it the perfect wall accent for large residential or commercial spaces.
- Ventless - no chimney, no gas or electric lines required
- Easy or no maintenance required
- Easy Installation - Can be mounted directly on the wall or recessed (mounting brackets included)
- Front Safety Glass is Included
- Capacity: 1.5 Liter (6 Burners)
- Approximate burn time - 5 - 9 hours per refill
- Approximate BTU output - 6000 (total BTU - 36000)
- Dimensions: 82.75" x 24.5" x 8.75"
- Product Weight: 140 Pounds
- 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Maximum Fireplace - 1 pc
- Ethanol Burner Insert (1.5 Liter) - 6 pc
- Damper Tool - 1 pc
- Front Glass (Optional)
- User's Manual
- Mounting bracket
Ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. This ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all. Ethanol is produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.