Transform Your Old Wood-Burning Fireplace Into a Modern Gas Fireplace
You want to install a gas log set in your fireplace, but you're not sure how it works or which one to choose. There are a lot of different gas log sets on the market and it can be hard to decide which is the best for your needs. Not to mention, installation can be tricky if you're not familiar with how it works.
The Grand Canyon Red Oak Vent-Free Gas Log Set is the perfect solution for those who want an easy installation with little maintenance needed. This vent-free gas log set is available in LP or NG, so you can choose the fuel source that's most convenient for you. Plus, there are different size options so you can find the perfect fit for your fireplace.
All models come with handheld remote control. Choose a control option, On/Off or Variable Thermostat Remote control. For the utmost convenience, get a model with an electronic ignition system, no need to manually light the pilot, fully control it using the remote.
Available in standard sizes, 18", 24", or 30" long, this indoor gas log set is a great addition to any indoor residential or commercial space. Get yours now and enjoy free shipping!
What's Included: Vent-Free Burner, Lava Rocks, Platinum Embers, Glowing Embers, Damper Clamp, Remote Control, and User's Manual
Lead Time: 2-3 weeks. To inquire about current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grand Canyon Red Oak Vent-Free Gas Log Set Videos:
- Vent-Free Gas Log Set for Indoor Use
- For Indoor Installation, L x W x H x 20 = Maximum BTU Allowed (See Manual)
- Available in Liquid Propane or Natural Gas, choose a convenient fuel source
- Realistic Concrete Red Oak Logs with Stainless Steel Fiber Mesh Required to complete the look of your insert (Sold Separately)
- Includes Large Lava Rock, Embers, and Platinum Embers
- Control Options: On/Off Remote, Variable Flame with Standing Pilot, or Variable Flame with Electronic Ignition Remote Control to easily control the flame
- High and Low Heat Setting with Variable Flame Remote Control Options for your comfort
- For your safety, the Oxygen Depletion System (ODS) shuts down burner if the Oxygen level is unsafe
- Factory mounted valve, pilot, and ignition system, no need to assemble
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max Heat Output:
- 18" Model: 35,000 BTUs
- 24"/30" Model: 37,000 BTUs
- 18" Model: 53 lbs
- 24" Model: 68 lbs
- 30" Model: 76 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty - Gas Log Set
- 2-Year Warranty - Valves, Remotes, and Receivers
What's in the Box:
- Vent-Free Burner - 1 pc.
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- Platinum Embers - 1 bag
- Glowing Embers - 1 bag
- Damper Clamp - 1 pc.
Remote Control - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Refractory Logs: Grand Canyon Gas Logs, logs carry a lifetime warranty against any manufacture defects or breakage as long as the products are installed inside. Logs installed outdoors carry a (5) year warranty.
Burner: Grand Canyon Gas Logs burners carry a life time warranty against manufacture defects or breakage as long as the appliance is installed inside and by a professional installer.
Indoor burners installed outside carry a (1) year warranty
Electrical and Valves: Grand Canyon Gas Logs valves, remotes & receivers carry a (2) year warranty against breakage or defects from date of purchase, by original purchaser, and must be installed be a licensed professional installer.
Gas Logs burners and logs. In the event a defect or breakage occurs a replacement will be available for pick-up from the dealer at which the burner was originally purchased.
Batteries are not covered under this warranty. ODS pilot assemblies carry a (1) year warranty.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!