Grand Canyon Outdoor Round Tall Stack Gas Log Set for Round Fire Pits, Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
You want to enjoy a cozy fire in your backyard, but don't have the time or energy to gather wood and build a traditional campfire. Traditional campfires are a lot of work - you have to gather wood, build the fire, and then wait for it to get hot enough to cook on.
The Grand Canyon Outdoor Round Tall Gas Log Set is the solution. This set comes with everything you need to create an instant campfire in your backyard. The logs never burn out, are easy to assemble, and give off a large flame that will make you feel like you're really camping.
Logs are required and sold separately. Once the burner is installed in the fire pit, just add the logs to complete the setup. Arizona Weathered Oak, Aspen, or Western Driftwood style logs are available.
Grand Canyon Outdoor Round Tall Stack gas log set is available in five sizes, 18", 24", 30", 36", or 48" Diameter. These sizes are the minimum fire pit opening sizes required to install the burner and logs.
Round Tall Stack is perfect for replacing the burner and media of existing fire pits or for those planning to build a new gas fire pit. Enjoy premium fire pit media experience and year-round backyard entertainment by equipping your fire pit with a Round Tall Stack gas log set!
What's Included: Round Tall Stack Burner, Lava Rocks, Key Valve, Connection Fittings, Flat Pan (Optional), Weather Beater Electronic Control System (Optional), and User's Manual
Lead Time: 2-3 weeks. To inquire about current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Round Tall Stack Gas Log Set for Outdoor Use
- Designed to Drop into existing Round Fire Pits, easy to install
- Available in Liquid Propane or Natural Gas for your convenience
- Available in Sizes: 18", 24", 30", 36", or 48" Diameter, standard sizes to fit your round fire pit
- Ignition Options: Match Lit or Electronic Ignition
- Log Set with Ceramic Refractory and Stainless Steel Fiber Mesh is Required
- Choose one log set: Arizona Weathered Oak, Aspen, or Western Driftwood style (Sold Separately)
- Vertical Log Stack with large center flame, looks like a real campfire
- Lava Rocks, Valve, and Connection Fittings Included
- Stainless Steel Flat Disc included with LP and Electronic Ignition models
- Fully Welded System w/Sandless Design for a seamless look
- Stainless Steel Chassis can withstand the outdoor elements
- Gas Inlet Left or Right, for your convenience
- ½” Piping & ½” Bar Stock
- Concealed Pilot Mounting Brackets
- ANSI Certified
- ALL ELECTRONIC IGNITION SYSTEMS REQUIRE 120 volts of power ran to the fire pit for valve to operate
- Max Heat Output:
- 18" Model: 147,000 BTUs
- 24" Model: 296,000 BTUs
- 30" Model: 435,000 BTUs
- 36" Model: 443,000 BTUs
- 48" Model: 593,000 BTUs
- Number of Logs Required:
- 18" Model: 9
- 24" Model: 9
- 30" Model: 16
- 36" Model: 16
- 48" Model: 31
- Burner Dimensions:
- 18" Model: 12" H x 18" W x 18" D
- 24" Model: 12" H x 24" W x 24" D
- 30" Model: 12" H x 30" W x 30" D
- 36" Model: 12" H x 36" W x 36" D
- 48" Model: 12" H x 48" W x 48" D
- 18" Model: 52 lbs
- 24" Model: 53 lbs
- 30" Model: 102 lbs
- 36" Model: 114 lbs
- 48" Model: 254 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty - Gas Log Set
- 2-Year Warranty - Valves, Remotes, and Receivers
What's in the Box:
- Round Tall Stack Burner - 1 pc.
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Connection Fittings - 1 set
- Flat Pan (Optional) - 1 pc.
- Weather Beater Electronic Control System (Optional) - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Refractory Logs: Grand Canyon Gas Logs, logs carry a lifetime warranty against any manufacture defects or breakage as long as the products are installed inside. Logs installed outdoors carry a (5) year warranty.
Burner: Grand Canyon Gas Logs burners carry a life time warranty against manufacture defects or breakage as long as the appliance is installed inside and by a professional installer.
Indoor burners installed outside carry a (1) year warranty
Electrical and Valves: Grand Canyon Gas Logs valves, remotes & receivers carry a (2) year warranty against breakage or defects from date of purchase, by original purchaser, and must be installed be a licensed professional installer.
Gas Logs burners and logs. In the event a defect or breakage occurs a replacement will be available for pick-up from the dealer at which the burner was originally purchased.
Batteries are not covered under this warranty. ODS pilot assemblies carry a (1) year warranty.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!