Grand Canyon Outdoor Round Flat Stack Gas Log Burner
Grand Canyon Outdoor Round Flat Stack Gas Log Burner for Round Fire Pits, Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
Grand Canyon Outdoor Round Flat Gas Log Burner is a modern version of a campfire. Designed to be used with round fire pits, the burner is built to support decorative logs similar to scattered log or woodpile. Available in LP and NG, match lit and electronic ignition systems, and different sizes.
The standard fire ring burner that comes with the set is made of stainless steel to ensure many years of outdoor use, backed by a lifetime warranty. It is available in Liquid Propane and Natural gas. Just choose a convenient fuel source.
Logs are required and sold separately. Once the burner is installed in the fire pit, just add the logs to complete the setup. Arizona Weathered Oak, Aspen, or Western Driftwood style logs are available.
Grand Canyon Outdoor Round Flat Stack gas log set is available in five sizes, 18", 24", 30", 36", or 48" Diameter. These sizes are the minimum fire pit opening sizes required to install the burner and log set.
Round Flat Stack is perfect for replacing the burner and media of existing fire pits or for those planning to build a new gas fire pit. Enjoy premium fire pit media experience and year-round backyard entertainment by equipping your fire pit with a Round Flat Stack gas log set!
What's Included: Round Flat Stack Burner, Lava Rocks, Key Valve, Connection Fittings, Flat Pan (Optional), Weather Beater Electronic Control System (Optional), and User's Manual
Lead Time: 2-3 weeks. To inquire about current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Round Flat Stack Gas Log Burner for Outdoor Use
- Designed to Drop into existing Round Fire Pits
- Available in Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Available in Sizes: 18", 24", 30", 36", or 48" Diameter
- Ignition Options: Match Lit or Electronic Ignition
- Log Set with Ceramic Refractory and Stainless Steel Fiber Mesh is Required
- Choose one log set: Arizona Weathered Oak, Aspen, or Western Driftwood style
- Scattered Log, Wood Pile Look
- Lava Rocks, Valve, and Connection Fittings Included
- Stainless Steel Flat Disc included with LP and Electronic Ignition models
- Fully Welded System w/Sandless Design
- Stainless Steel Chassis
- Gas Inlet Left or Right
- ½” Piping & ½” Bar Stock
- Concealed Pilot Mounting Brackets
- ANSI Certified
- ALL ELECTRONIC IGNITION SYSTEMS REQUIRE 120 volts of power ran to the fire pit for valve to operate
- Max Heat Output:
- 18" Model: 147,000 BTUs
- 24" Model: 296,000 BTUs
- 30" Model: 435,000 BTUs
- 36" Model: 443,000 BTUs
- 48" Model: 593,000 BTUs
- Number of Logs Included:
- 18" Model: 9
- 24" Model: 9
- 30" Model: 16
- 36" Model: 16
- 48" Model: 31
- 18" Model: 50 lbs
- 24" Model: 51 lbs
- 30" Model: 101 lbs
- 36" Model: 113 lbs
- 48" Model: 253 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty - Burner
- 2-Year Warranty - Valves, Remotes, and Receivers
What's in the Box:
- Round Flat Stack Burner - 1 pc.
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Connection Fittings - 1 set
- Flat Pan (Optional) - 1 pc.
- Weather Beater Electronic Control System (Optional) - 1 set
- User's Manual
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Refractory Logs: Grand Canyon Gas Logs, logs carry a lifetime warranty against any manufacture defects or breakage as long as the products are installed inside. Logs installed outdoors carry a (5) year warranty.
Burner: Grand Canyon Gas Logs burners carry a life time warranty against manufacture defects or breakage as long as the appliance is installed inside and by a professional installer.
Indoor burners installed outside carry a (1) year warranty
Electrical and Valves: Grand Canyon Gas Logs valves, remotes & receivers carry a (2) year warranty against breakage or defects from date of purchase, by original purchaser, and must be installed be a licensed professional installer.
Gas Logs burners and logs. In the event a defect or breakage occurs a replacement will be available for pick-up from the dealer at which the burner was originally purchased.
Batteries are not covered under this warranty. ODS pilot assemblies carry a (1) year warranty.