Grand Canyon Outdoor Round Flat Stack Gas Log Burner
Gather Around a Modern Campfire with the Grand Canyon Round Flat Stack Gas Log Burner
Who says you can't have a campfire in your backyard? It's no secret that spending time around a campfire is one of the best ways to relax and enjoy time with friends and family. But not everyone has the space or ability to have an outdoor fire pit.
The Grand Canyon Outdoor Round Flat Stack Gas Log Burner is the perfect solution for those who want the ambiance of a campfire without having to go through all the hassle. This modern burner is designed to be used with round fire pits, comes in both LP and NG fuel sources, and features a lifetime warranty.
Logs are required and sold separately. Once the burner is installed in the fire pit, just add the logs to complete the setup. Arizona Weathered Oak, Aspen, or Western Driftwood style logs are available.
Grand Canyon Outdoor Round Flat Stack gas log set is available in five sizes, 18", 24", 30", 36", or 48" Diameter. These sizes are the minimum fire pit opening sizes required to install the burner and log set.
Round Flat Stack is perfect for replacing the burner and media of existing fire pits or for those planning to build a new gas fire pit. Buy it now and get free shipping!
What's Included: Round Flat Stack Burner, Lava Rocks, Key Valve, Connection Fittings, Flat Pan (Optional), Weather Beater Electronic Control System (Optional), and User's Manual
Lead Time: 2-3 weeks. To inquire about current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Round Flat Stack Gas Log Burner for Outdoor Use
- Designed to Drop into existing Round Fire Pits, easy to install
- Available in Liquid Propane or Natural Gas for your convenience
- Available in Sizes: 18", 24", 30", 36", or 48" Diameter, standard sizes to fit your round fire pit
- Ignition Options: Match Lit or Electronic Ignition
- Log Set with Ceramic Refractory and Stainless Steel Fiber Mesh is Required
- Choose one log set: Arizona Weathered Oak, Aspen, or Western Driftwood style (Sold Separately)
- Scattered Log, Wood Pile Look, looks like a real campfire
- Lava Rocks, Valve, and Connection Fittings Included
- Stainless Steel Flat Disc included with LP and Electronic Ignition models
- Fully Welded System w/Sandless Design for a seamless look
- Stainless Steel Chassis can withstand the outdoor elements
- Gas Inlet Left or Right, for your convenience
- ½” Piping & ½” Bar Stock
- Concealed Pilot Mounting Brackets
- ANSI Certified
- ALL ELECTRONIC IGNITION SYSTEMS REQUIRE 120 volts of power ran to the fire pit for valve to operate
- Max Heat Output:
- 18" Model: 147,000 BTUs
- 24" Model: 296,000 BTUs
- 30" Model: 435,000 BTUs
- 36" Model: 443,000 BTUs
- 48" Model: 593,000 BTUs
- Number of Logs Required:
- 18" Model: 9
- 24" Model: 9
- 30" Model: 16
- 36" Model: 16
- 48" Model: 31
- 18" Model: 50 lbs
- 24" Model: 51 lbs
- 30" Model: 101 lbs
- 36" Model: 113 lbs
- 48" Model: 253 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty - Burner
- 2-Year Warranty - Valves, Remotes, and Receivers
What's in the Box:
- Round Flat Stack Burner - 1 pc.
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Connection Fittings - 1 set
- Flat Pan (Optional) - 1 pc.
- Weather Beater Electronic Control System (Optional) - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Refractory Logs: Grand Canyon Gas Logs, logs carry a lifetime warranty against any manufacture defects or breakage as long as the products are installed inside. Logs installed outdoors carry a (5) year warranty.
Burner: Grand Canyon Gas Logs burners carry a life time warranty against manufacture defects or breakage as long as the appliance is installed inside and by a professional installer.
Indoor burners installed outside carry a (1) year warranty
Electrical and Valves: Grand Canyon Gas Logs valves, remotes & receivers carry a (2) year warranty against breakage or defects from date of purchase, by original purchaser, and must be installed be a licensed professional installer.
Gas Logs burners and logs. In the event a defect or breakage occurs a replacement will be available for pick-up from the dealer at which the burner was originally purchased.
Batteries are not covered under this warranty. ODS pilot assemblies carry a (1) year warranty.