Dimplex Opti-myst® Pro 1000 - 46” Built-in Water Vapor Electric Firebox, One or Two-Sided
This realistic water vapor electric firebox can be installed as a single sided unit or converted to a see-through design by removing the included backer panel.
The stunning appearance and majestic design of the Opti-myst® Pro is the perfect fit for custom applications. Tailor your wall treatment around the Opti-myst® Pro for a truly built-in look.
Revolutionary ultrasonic technology is used to create the flame and smoke effect of the Dimplex® Opti-myst®. As the mist rises up the light reflects against the water molecules creating a convincing illusion of flames and smoke. The result is an appearance so authentic it will be mistaken for a true wood-burning fire.
What's Included: 40” Opti-myst® Pro 1000 Built-in Electric Firebox, 1000 mm Cassette, Front Glass Pane, Media Tray, a Discrete Heater (1,460 W/120 V), multi-function Remote Control, Bluetooth Receiver, and User's Manual
- Customizable Design
- Single or Double Sided Installation
- Frame, Wire and Finish: Basic installation requires fewer tradespeople, no gas lines, venting or chimney.
- Opti-myst fireplace technology: Incredibly, life-like, patented 3-dimensional flame effect. Creates an illusion of fire and smoke. The world’s most authentic fireplace experience.
- Includes a powerful fan-forced heater designed to heat a room up to 400 square feet, providing supplemental heat when required.
- Flame operates with or without the heat
- Note: heater cannot be used without the flame
- Crackling sound: the crackle of a real wood fire - adjustable with remote control.
- Fill the water tank with tap water and enjoy
- Easy-fill water tank: Offers up to 8 hours of continuous operation before refilling is required.
- Optional Plumbing Connection: Provides continuous water supply complete with overflow safety sensor, automatically shutting off water to prevent leaks.
- Designed to be direct-wired to a 120 volt circuit for a seamless look. (Optional plug kit available).
- Includes flat plate that supports custom media (not included). Optional inner glow logs also available.
- Includes a convenient remote control that operates heat (full-heat and half-heat) and smoke effect on/off.
- Customizable Flame Look: Includes spacers and slots for customizable flame width and pattern.
- Adjustable Flame Intensity: Control the desired volume
- Front glass panel included. Rear glass panel is optional (select an option to add rear glass panel above "Add to Cart" button)
- The green alternative. No harmful particulates or emissions and 100% efficient.
- Completely safe, with no flame heat or emissions and a glass front that remains cool to the touch.
- Energy Efficient: Uses low-energy LED lights for low-cost operation.
- Economical - Fueled by water - costs only pennies per hour
- 4981 BTUs (heats up to 400 sq. ft)
- 120 V
- 1400 Watts
- 11.67 Amps
- UL Listed
- Dimensions: 32 3⁄4"H x 46 5⁄8" W x 16 1⁄4"D
- Weight: 72 Lbs.
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
What's in the Box:
- 40” Opti-myst® Pro 1000 Built-in Electric Firebox - 1 pc.
- 1000 mm Cassette - 1 pc.
- Front Glass Pane - 1 pc.
- Media Tray - 1 pc.
- Discrete Heater - 1 pc.
- Remote Control - 1 pc.
- Bluetooth Receiver - 1 pc.
- User's Manual
If for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Modern Blaze you may return it in its original condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!
FAST, FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS TO THE CONTINENTAL US
We offer standard free shipping within the Continental US. If you chose our free shipping, expect your order to arrive within 2-12 business days.
We also offer priority shipping option. With this option, many items the ship same day (if ordered by 11am EST, Monday-Friday) and delivery should be expected within 2-7 business days.
Please note that sometimes we experience unusually high demand and run out of stock. If this happens and the item you ordered is unavailable, we will notify you right away and offer you an option to either wait for the item to become available or to cancel your order.
We will also notify you of any changes in the anticipated ship date.
Our smaller, lighter orders (under 62 lbs) will ship via FedEx or UPS Ground. They will be delivered to your door without a signature requirement.
Our larger, heavier items will be shipped freight via a freight carrier like R+L Carriers, Estes, SAIA, FedEx or UPS Freight. These shipments are delivered curbside, a delivery appointment and an adult signature are required to receive the shipment.
Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials. Your item will be delivered on a lift gate truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver.
If you need inside delivery, we can arrange it for you at an extra cost. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Disclaimer: We have no influence over carrier's operations and we cannot make a package within their system move any quicker. We do not issue refunds if your package is not delivered at the time you want it. If you have a deadline, please order early to avoid disappointment. If you paid for our priority shipping and the item arrived later than 7 business days we will refund you the shipping cost.
Modern Blaze is not responsible for any delivery error from the shipping company when the information we have provided is correct. If your package is lost or stolen, we will open a claim with the shipping company and it may take up to 10 days to resolve.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - NO RESTOCKING FEES - FREE RETURN SHIPPING
If you're not satisfied with an item that you purchased from Modern Blaze, you can return it within 30 days after delivery for a full refund, as long as the item is in its original condition and packaging. Items that have been used or modified in any way may not be returned.
To return an item, submit your request in writing and send it to email@example.com. We will send you a prepaid shipping label and instructions on how to send your item back to us.
The following items may not be returned:
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty;
- Items that have been used or modified in any way.
- Items without the original packaging.
- Made-to-order items.
- Any items shipped to Canada.
Dimplex warrants their products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of the first purchase.
- customer service
The fireplace is even more amazing than we thought. The Logset added so much to the actual cassette. We're happy we bought it. The prices for both were the best out there!! The customer service was even better. Jeanny was extra helpful in helping us complete this purchase.
Best looking electric fireplace out there! The new river rocks and driftwood media looks awesome too
We've had this fireplace for a while now and it looks and works great. We have it installed in a dividing wall between our living room and a breakfast nook, it creates a very cozy atmosphere in both rooms, our 5 and 7 year old love it too. Having a real fire there wasn't an option for us with the kids, so this worked out perfect. Our contractor hardwired it in and did all the plumbing. We did get the logs and the plumbing kit that they sell here too. As far as ordering, we had it delivered within probably a week and the ordering was easy. No complaints.
|Fireplace||Dimplex Opti-myst® Pro 1000 - 40" Water Vapor Fireplace Cassette (CDFI1000-Pro)||Dimplex Opti-myst® Pro 1000 - 46” One or Two Sided Vapor Fireplace with Heater (GBF1000-PRO)||AFireWater Premium Smart Vapor Fireplace Cassette with Multicolor 3D Flames - 40"|
|Fuel||Works on Electricity and Water.||Works on Electricity and Water.||Works on Electricity and Water.|
|Installation||Many installation options. Several units can be connected to make a longer fireplace.||Standard or 2-sided fireplace installation.||Many installation options. Several units can be connected to make a longer fireplace.|
|Harwire / Plug in||Hardwired / Can be plugged in using a plug kit.||Hardwired / Can be plugged in using a plug kit.||Each unit plugs into standard
120V wall receptical.
|Time between refills||Up to 8 hours. Can be connected to a water line using a plumb kit.||Up to 8 hours. Can be connected to a water line using a plumb kit.||Up to 20 hours. Can also be directed plumbed for automated filling.|
|Crackling noise||Makes a crackling noise like a real fire.||Makes a crackling noise like a real fire.||Doesn't make any noise.|
|Heat||Doesn't have a heater but it can be added.||Has a built-in electric heater capable to heat up to 400 sq. ft.||Doesn't have a heater.|
|Log Accessory||Optional Glowing Log Accessory.||Optional Glowing Log Accessory||No accessories available.|
|Flame Color||Realistic 3-Dimentional Orange Flame.||Realistic 3-Dimentional Orange Flame.||Realistic 3-Dimentional Multicolor Flame.|
|Energy Consumption||460 Watts||1,460 Watts (with heater)||120 Watts|