Bromic Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Wall/ Ceiling Mounted Gas Heater
Bromic Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Wall/ Ceiling Mounted Propane or Natural Gas Heater
The Bromic Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Gas Heater is a well-designed, cost-conscious outdoor heater that does not sacrifice aesthetics for function. It features a durable, soft flowing curved facia and engineered body, which produces formidable heat to create a truly comfortable outdoor space. Its easy pivot arm allows for greater positioning and directional heat control.
In optimal conditions, these units can heat a 160 or 216 sq ft area depending on the model selected. Please note that the coverage area will vary depending on various conditions such as wind, temperature, and mounting height. For more information about heating coverage and setup recommendations, please refer to the product manual in the downloads section.
The patented direct ignition system ensures a reliable start and effective operation, even in winds of up to 8mph. Full function electronic controls, allow the heater to be operated remotely from a conveniently located switch. For your convenience, get the optional Wireless On/Off Switch.
The Bromic Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Gas Heater is designed to provide effective outdoor heating to both commercial and residential spaces and withstand the rigors of the outdoors.
Note: Heat area dependent on ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions experienced at approx 60°F and in a low wind-covered environment.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
- Gas Patio Heater Designed to be Installed in Outdoor Covered Areas
- High-Performance Mesh Screen: The unique screen employed in the Tungsten gas series scientifically manipulates infrared energy to maximize performance and deliver a superior spread of heat.
- Ceramic Efficiency: In one of the most environmentally friendly gas-fired heating methods available, slow-release ceramic burners efficiently combust gas to fuel the Tungsten series.
- Strong, Directional Heat: Deliver robust radiant heat where it’s needed, with easy pivot arm brackets providing greater directional control of outdoor wall heaters.
- Patented Direct Ignition: Eliminate the need for a pilot, with automated direct ignition ensuring easy, instantaneous ignition.
- Automatic Re-ignition: An integrated “Flame Failure Safety Shut-off Control” turns the heater off immediately should it not re-ignite for any reason.
- Ultra-Durable Design: Stainless steel construction ensures good looks and reliable heating performance, well into the future.
- Ease Of Use: Enjoy set-and-forget simplicity with the Tungsten series’ smart system compatibility and automated re-ignition.
- Exceptional Wind Resistance: Tungsten gas outdoor heaters function reliably even in winds of up to 8mph, thanks to Bromic’s patented screen and ionization probe technology.
- Versatile Mounting: A versatile range of ceiling and wall mounting options makes it easy to reclaim valuable floor space.
- Wireless Control Capabilities: Enjoy seamless integration of remote heater control with our genuine wireless control accessories.
- Mounting Height: 8 ft
- Heating Area:
- Tungsten 300: 160 sq, ft.
- Tungsten 500: 216 sq, ft,
- Available in 2 versions:
- Tungsten 300 - Produces 26,000 BTUs
- Tungsten 500 - Produces 43,000 BTUs
- Both versions are available with Liquid Propane or Natural Gas set up.
- ETL Listing 4009079:
Heat area dependent on ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions
experienced at approx 60°F and in a low wind-covered environment.
Actual heat output will depend on several factors, particularly for outdoor installation. Ambient temperature, wind conditions, mounting height, and patio setup should be considered.
Never operate the heater in an explosive environment such as areas where gasoline or other flammable liquids or vapors are stored
The heater is designed to function in winds up to 10mph. The heater is subject to reduced performance or failure in adverse weather conditions such as high wind or extreme saturation.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
When the heater is used for a commercial application or any other purpose other than residential use, the warranty shall be 90 days.