Get Heat When You Need It With This Wireless Switch
With the ability to switch power supply to two separate circuits, Bromic’s Wireless Controller enables independent ‘On/Off’ control of up to two electric or four gas heaters.
You can just as easily turn on your heater by flicking a switch on the heater itself. However, if you would like to be able to control multiple heaters remotely, this optional accessory is a good upgrade.
Providing control from up to 100’ away, the unit’s included radio transmitter is entirely portable, but can also be easily mounted to a wall with double-sided adhesive or the screw that come in the box.
Bromic Control Options Video:
- Portable wireless remote control, can be mounted on a wall with the included adhesive or screw.
- Enables independent ‘On/Off’ control of up to two electric or four gas heaters.
- Reach: 100 feet
- Power Supply: 110/230VAC, 31A max, Single Phase
- Max Output Power CHANNEL: 3400W @ 230VAC 1500W @ 110VAC
- Reception Frequenc:y 916MHz
- Operating Temperature Range: -4 to 1220F
- Maximum Remote Memorized: 42
- Dimensions: 7”x 5.5” x 3.3”
- Protection Class: IP54
- Bromic Tungsten Electric heaters that use Bromic controls get a 7-year warranty on the Heater Element
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
When the heater is used for a commercial application or any other purpose other than residential use, the warranty shall be 90 days.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!