Bromic Platinum Smart-Heat™ Wall/ Ceiling Mounted Propane or Natural Gas Heater
Bromic Platinum Smart-Heat™ Gas Heater represents the epitome of efficient and effective outdoor heating. Bringing together the ultimate in elegant design and industry-leading technology, Bromic’s Platinum Smart-Heat™ Gas outdoor heater delivers performance, reliability and beauty in equal measure.
Bromic’s Platinum Smart-Heat™ gas heater has been designed to meet the very particular needs of premium, style-centric settings. Engineered specifically to provide low clearance in semi-enclosed environments, the Platinum series also minimizes light emissions to ensure it blends seamlessly into its surroundings.
Available in two sizes which both project a diffused radiant heat deep into open outdoor spaces, the Platinum Smart-Heat™ Gas series successfully overcomes wind resistance to deliver outdoor environments that are as warm as you desire.
In optimal conditions, these units can heat an area of up to 160 or 216 sq ft depending on the model selected. Please note that the coverage area will vary depending on various conditions such as wind, temperature, and mounting height. For more information about heating coverage and setup recommendations, please refer to the product manual in the downloads section.
The patented direct ignition system ensures a reliable start and effective operation, even in winds of up to 8mph. Full function electronic controls, allow the heater to be operated remotely from a conveniently located switch. For your convenience, get the optional Wireless On/Off Switch.
The Bromic Platinum Smart-Heat™ Gas Heater is designed to provide effective outdoor heating to both commercial and residential spaces and withstand the rigors of the outdoors.
Note: Heat area dependent on ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions experienced at approx 60°F and in a low wind covered environment.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Fill out this Design Request Form, then give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
What's Included: Heater, Mounting Bracket, and User's Manual
Bromic Platinum Smart-Heat Gas Heater Video:
- Gas Patio Heater Designed to be Installed in Outdoor Covered Areas
- Tinted Glass-Ceramic Screen: The signature screen of the Platinum series spreads comfort evenly across a large area while emitting an equally comforting, soft red glow.
- Ceramic Efficiency: In one of the most environmentally friendly gas-fired heating methods available, slow-release ceramic burners efficiently combust gas to fuel the Tungsten series.
- Strong, Directional Heat: Deliver robust radiant heat where it’s needed, with easy pivot arm brackets providing greater directional control of outdoor wall heaters.
- Unrivaled Coverage: For heaters that project comfort evenly across a wide expanse while reaching deeply into open areas, there is no equal.
- Patented Direct Ignition: Bromic’s patented, automated direct ignition dispenses with the need for a pilot light and results in instantaneous ignition whenever you require it.
- Sturdy Construction: Our focus on exceptional engineering ensures Bromic heaters are built from premium materials to provide reliable performance and durability.
- Ultimate Wind Resistance: At Bromic Heating we take pride in delivering innovative solutions such as our patented screen and ionization probe technology, which enables remarkable wind resistance and ensures reliable function in wind speeds up to 11mph.
- Ease Of Use: With smart system compatibility and automated re-ignition, our Platinum Smart-Heat™ Gas series allows users to simply set and forget.
- Versatile Mounting & Directional Control: Utilizing Bromic’s range of dedicated ceiling and wall mount options, you can reclaim valuable floor space through fixed heater locations. In addition, our custom pivot bracket offers easily adjustable heat direction and coverage.
- Wireless Control Capabilities: Enjoy seamless integration of remote heater control with our genuine wireless control accessories.
- Splash Resistant: IPX4 Rating certifies protection from splashes of water from all directions and solid objects over 1 mm.
- Mounting Height: 8 ft
- Heating Area:
- Platinum 300: 160 sq. ft,
- Platinum 500: 216 sq. ft.
- Available in 2 models:
- Platinum 300 - Produces 23,600 BTUs
- Platinum 500 - Produces 39,800 BTUs
- Both versions are available with Liquid Propane or Natural Gas set up.
- ETL Listing 4009079
What's in the Box:
- Heater - 1 pc.
- Mounting Bracket - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Heat area dependent on ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions experienced at approx 60°F and in a low wind-covered environment.
Actual heat output will depend on several factors, particularly for outdoor installation. Ambient temperature, wind conditions, mounting height, and patio setup should be considered.
Never operate the heater in an explosive environment such as areas where gasoline or other flammable liquids or vapors are stored
The heater is designed to function in winds up to 10mph. The heater is subject to reduced performance or failure in adverse weather conditions such as high wind or extreme saturation.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
When the heater is used for a commercial application or any other purpose other than residential use, the warranty shall be 90 days.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!