Unrivaled Heating With a Sleek Electric Patio Heater That Spreads Heat Evenly
The cold weather can really put a damper on your outdoor plans.
Winter is coming, and that means the end of spending time outdoors.
Not with the Bromic Platinum Smart-Heat™ Electric Patio Heater features efficient heating and a sleek design to suit high-end, style-centric settings. Designed specifically with low-clearance, semi-enclosed spaces with modern aesthetics, this heater minimizes light emission to blend seamlessly into rooflines. Recess kits are available for versatile installation.
The Platinum Smart-Heat™ Electric Heater is great for residential or commercial areas. For saltwater environments or coastal areas, the marine-grade model is the best option.
In optimal conditions, this Electric Infrared Heater can heat up to 65, 108, or 143 sq ft depending on the model selected. Though the coverage area may vary depending on wind, temperature, and mounting height, it delivers 25% more heat than competitors with less footprint. The product manual will help you achieve the best setup to maximize heat and coverage area.
This elegantly understated electric heater is available in black and white to match any motif. To make it more convenient, get the optional Wireless On/Off Switch.
Enjoy luxe comfort in style with this modern electric patio heater. Take advantage of our free shipping offer and shop now!
Note: Heat area dependent on ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions are experienced at approx 60°F and in low wind-covered areas.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Fill out this Design Request Form, then give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
What's Included: Heater, Mounting Bracket, and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Ceiling Recess Kit, Wireless On/Off Switch, Wireless Dimmer, Master Remote Control, and Smart Link
Bromic Platinum Smart-Heat Video:
- Electric Patio Heater Designed to be Installed Indoors or Outdoor Covered Areas
- Tinted Glass-Ceramic Screen: Minimize light emission and spread comfort evenly across any area with Platinum’s signature screen.
- Slim-line Design: Subtly place these compact heaters virtually anywhere with Bromic’s wall, ceiling, and flush-mounting options.
- Subtle Aesthetics: Create comfort without visual disturbance with elegantly understated outdoor heaters that blend into the environment.
- Precise Directional Heating: A simple bracket adjustment will accurately alter heat coverage as required.
- Ultra-Durable Design: Enjoy reliable heating for years to come, thanks to stainless steel construction.
- Tight Space Specialist: Low vertical clearance requirements and various mounting options make it perfect for indoor rooms or semi-enclosed outdoor areas.
- Splash Resistant: Rated IPX4 certifying protection from solid objects over 1 mm and mild splashes of water
- Ease of Use: Enjoy set-and-forget simplicity with single-switch activation and smart control compatibility.
- Wireless Control Capabilities: Seamless integration of remote heating output adjustment is allowed via genuine wireless control accessories.
- Sleep Timer and other control features with optional Bromic Wireless Controller
- Durable Stainless Steel Construction - Commerical (304) or Marine (316) Grade
- Available in Black or White finish
- Heating Area:
- 2300W Model: 65 sq. ft.
- 3400W Model: 108 sq. ft.
- 4500W Model: 143 sq. ft.
- Available in 3 sizes:
- 7" H x 33" W x 2” D - 2300W Heat Output (7,848 BTUs)
- 7" H x 50.2" W x 2” D - 3400W Heat Output (11,601 BTUs)
- 10.1" H x 53.2" W x 2.1" D - 4500W Heat Output (15,354 BTUs)
- Mounting Height:
- Wall Mounted: 6 ft
- Ceiling Mounted: 8 ft
- ETL Approval: 5001799
What's in the Box:
- Electric Patio Heater - 1 pc.
- Mounting Bracket - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Heat area is dependent on ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions are experienced at approx 60°F and in low wind-covered areas.
Actual heat output will depend on several factors, particularly for outdoor installation. Ambient temperature, wind conditions, mounting height, and patio setup should be considered.
Bromic offers wireless control options that allow you to control your heater with a click of a button. To simply turn it on/off, get the Wireless On/Off Switch. Each switch can control up to two electric heaters from 100 feet away.
For recessed installations, see this guide for additional details on clearances. This heater must be permanently installed by a licensed or authorized person.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
When the heater is used for a commercial application or any other purpose other than residential use, the warranty shall be 90 days.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!