Bromic Platinum Smart-Heat Wall/Ceiling Mounted Electric Heater
Bromic Platinum Modern Smart-Heat™ Wall/ Ceiling Mounted Electric Heater
The Bromic Platinum Smart-Heat™ Electric Heater excels in efficiency, packing profound performance into a sleek package to suit high-end, style-centric settings. Designed specifically with low-clearance, semi-enclosed and aesthetically-focused spaces in mind, this heater minimizes light emission to blend seamlessly into rooflines with the help of recess kits or stylishly mount to a number of other surfaces.
Platinum Smart-Heat™ Electric Heater is great for any residential or commercial application. For saltwater environments or places near the beach, the marine-grade model is the best option.
In optimal conditions, these units can heat an area of up to 65 or 108 sq ft depending on the model selected. Please note that the coverage area will vary depending on various conditions such as wind, temperature, and mounting height. For more information about heating coverage and setup recommendations, please refer to the product manual in the downloads section.
Available in both black and white, the elegantly understated Platinum Smart-Heat™ Electric heater combines superb style with sensational heating without compromise, delivering 25% more heat with a much smaller footprint than the best of competitors. For your convenience, get the optional Wireless On/Off Switch.
Note: Heat area dependent on ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions experienced at approx 60°F and in a low wind covered environment.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Fill out this Design Request Form, then give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
What's Included: Heater, Mounting Bracket, and User's Manual
Bromic Platinum Smart-Heat video:
- Electric Patio Heater Designed to be Installed Indoors or Outdoor Covered Areas
- Tinted Glass-Ceramic Screen: Minimize light emission and spread comfort evenly across any area with the Platinum’s signature screen.
- Slim-line Design: Subtly place these compact heaters virtually anywhere with Bromic’s wall, ceiling and flush- mounting options.
- Subtle Aesthetics: Create comfort without visual disturbance with elegantly understated outdoor heaters that blend into the environment.
- Precise Directional Heating: A simple bracket adjustment will accurately alter heat coverage as required.
- Ultra-Durable Design: Enjoy reliable heating for years to come thanks to durable stainless steel construction.
- Tight Space Specialist: Minimal vertical clearance requirements and an array of mounting options provide versatile heating solutions for any semi-enclosed or outdoor areas.
- Splash Resistant: Rated IPX4 certifying protection from solid objects over 1 mm and mild splashes of water
- Ease of Use: Enjoy set-and-forget simplicity with single switch activation and smart control compatibility.
- Wireless Control Capabilities: Seamless integration of remote heating output adjustment is allowed via genuine wireless control accessories.
- Sleep Timer and other control features with optional Bromic Wireless Controller
- Durable Stainless Steel Construction - Commerical (304) or Marine (316) Grade
- Available in Black or White finish
- Heating Area:
- 2300W Model: 65 sq. ft.
- 3400W Model: 108 sq. ft.
- Available in 2 sizes:
- 33.0 x 7.0 x 2.0”- 2300W Heat Output (7,848 BTUs)
- 50.2 x 7.0 x 2.0” - 3400W Heat Output (11,601 BTUs)
- Mounting Height:
- Wall Mounted: 6 ft
- Ceiling Mounted: 8 ft
- ETL Approval: 5001799
What's in the Box:
- Heater - 1 pc.
- Mounting Bracket - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Heat area dependent on ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions experienced at approx 60°F and in a low wind covered environment.
Actual heat output will depend on several factors, particularly for outdoor installation. Ambient temperature, wind conditions, mounting height, and patio setup should be considered.
Bromic offers wireless control options that allow you to control your heater with a click of a button. To simply turn it on/off, get the Wireless On/Off Switch
Each switch can control up to two electric heaters from 100 feet away.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
When the heater is used for a commercial application or any other purpose other than residential use, the warranty shall be 90 days.