Eclipse Smart-Heat™ Portable Electric Heater delivers Performance and Reliability in a Gorgeous Package
We all know that heating up your patio or balcony is incredibly important especially during chilly nights and colder months. However, it can be painfully hard to find a good heater that can keep you warm and look great to boot.
Most of us settle for a cheap gas heater which can be dangerous and doesn't provide much warmth. Other solutions like fire pits are fun, but they only heat the immediate area around them.
Our Bromic Eclipse Smart-Heat™ 2900 W Portable Infrared Electric Heater is the perfect solution to this problem! It's easy to use - just plug it in and turn it on.
In optimal conditions, these units can heat an area of up to 121 sq ft. Please note that the coverage area will vary depending on various conditions such as wind, temperature, and mounting height. For more information about heating coverage and setup recommendations, please refer to the product manual in the downloads section.
The infrared technology will quickly warm up any room in minutes while keeping you safe from burns because there's no open flame or hot elements that could burn you when using our electric heater.
What's more, its sleek design looks great anywhere - indoors or outdoors where you need the extra warmth! Don't delay, order now and take advantage of our free shipping offer.
Note: The heating area depends on the ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions experienced at approximately 60°F and in a low wind-covered environment. This heater can only withstand winds of up to 20 mph.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Fill out our Design Request Form, then give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
What's Included: Eclipse Head Assembly with Plug, Lower Arm, Middle Arm, Upper Arm, Base Assembly, Base Weights, Remote Control, Dimmer Control, and User's Manual
Optional Accessory: Smart Link
Bromic Eclipse Smart-Heat Portable Infrared Electric Heater Video:
- Bromic’s Eclipse Smart-Heat™ Free Standing Electric heater delivers performance, reliability, and beauty in equal measure.
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor heating applications such as restaurants, cafes, bars and clubs, factories, and more.
- Wind resistance and IP54, great for outdoor use
- Dimmer control with 3 heat settings (0/33/66/100%) for maximum comfort.
- Set the Mood: Light can be dimmed to enhance the ambiance.
- Powerful Heater: Delivers robust radiant heat where it’s needed.
- Sturdy Construction: Comes with a weighted base for additional stability.
- Complete Package: This unit comes with a pendant dimmer and handheld remote control.
- Portable: Equipped with 2 Front wheels, tilt and move where you need heat.
- Premium Construction ensures durability.
- SGS, FCC, and IC Approved for the US and Canada
- Heating Area: 121 sq. ft.
- 9,895 BTUs
- 2900 Watts
- 11.4-12.1 Amps
- 220-240 Volts
- 6 ft. Cord with NEMA 6-20P Plug
- Fully Assembled Dimensions: 94" H x 28" W x 90" D (25" D Base)
- Heater Head Weight 30 lbs
- Arm Weight 33 lbs
- Base Weight (with weights included) 320 lbs
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Eclipse Head Assembly with Plug - 1 pc.
- Lower Arm - 1 pc.
- Middle Arm - 1 pc
- Upper Arm - 1 pc.
- Base Assembly - 1 set
- Base Weights - 10 pcs.
- Remote Control - 1 pc.
- Dimmer Control - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
The heating area depends on the ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions experienced at approximately 60°F and in a low wind-covered environment. This heater can only withstand winds of up to 20 mph.
Installation MUST be carried out by a licensed and authorized technician in accordance with local electrical codes. The unit must be plugged in without any adaptor.
For longest product life and to maintain product appearance, position heater in a covered area and protect from rain and weather.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
When the heater is used for a commercial application or any other purpose other than residential use, the warranty shall be 90 days.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!