An Electric Heater That Blends Elegance and Technology to Keep You Warm
The days are shorter and the weather is colder, which can make it difficult to keep your home comfortable.
You shouldn't have to sacrifice your comfort or style to stay warm.
The Bromic Eclipse Smart-Heat Patio Heater provides a sleek and stylish way to heat your home. Designed like a modern ceiling fixture, it frees up floor space and maximizes comfort with 3 different heat settings. And with its dimmable light, it's easy on the eyes and enhances the overall look of your room or patio.
This Electric Patio Heater is perfect for any outdoor area, from patios and porches to decks and gazebos. It works indoors too. Infrared Technology allows it to heat objects directly, rather than the air, making it heat efficiently. It gives off a warm glow instead of an intense light making it perfect for nighttime use as well as daytime use!
In optimal conditions, these units can heat up to 121 sq ft area. Please note that the coverage area will vary depending on various conditions such as wind, temperature, and mounting height. For more information on heat coverage and setup recommendations, please refer to the product manual in the downloads section.
The Bromic Eclipse Smart-Heat™ Electric Patio Heater delivers performance, reliability, and beauty in equal measure. Order now and take advantage of our free shipping offer.
Note: Heat area dependent on ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions experienced at approx 60°F and in a low wind-covered environment.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Fill out our Design Request Form, then give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
What's Included: Eclipse Head Assembly, 24” Twin Straight Ceiling Mount Pole, Mounting Hardware, and User's Manual
Bromic Eclipse Smart-Heat Electric Heater Video:
- Electric Patio Heater gives soothing comfort in various indoor/outdoor settings.
- Designed to be ceiling mounted to free up floor space
- Flexible to install, it can be wall-mounted with optional mounting brackets
- Stylish, slimline, and contemporary design enhances the look of any space.
- Versatile installation with minimal clearances
- Dimmable Light - adjust the brightness for visual comfort
- Ceramic Screen spreads heat evenly across the area with minimal light
- Maximize comfort with 3 heat settings (0/33/66/100%) using the optional dimmer pendant. One dimmer is required per heater.
- Can be integrated with smart control systems for a completely modern home.
- IP54 water protection rating makes it perfect for covered outdoor use.
- Recommended Mounting Height: 8 ft (96")
- Heating Area: 121 sq. ft.
- 9,895 BTUs
- 2900 Watts
- 11.4-12.1 Amps
- 220-240 Volts
- Dimensions: 27.6" W x 27.6"W x 4.4"D
- Weight: 30 lbs
- SGS, FCC, and IC Approved for the US and Canada
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Eclipse Head Assembly - 1 pc.
- 24” Twin Straight Ceiling Mount Pole - 1 pc.
- Mounting Hardware - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
The heating area depends on the ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions are experienced at approximately 60°F and in a low wind-covered environment. The number of heaters required for your space will depend on these conditions.
Installation MUST be carried out by a licensed and authorized technician in accordance with local electrical codes.
For the longest product life and to maintain product appearance, position the heater in a covered area and protect it from rain and weather.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
When the heater is used for a commercial application or any other purpose other than residential use, the warranty shall be 90 days.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!