Eclipse Smart-Heat™ Electric Heater Combines Elegance and Technology
During winter, we all want to enjoy our backyard. Unfortunately, it can get pretty cold out there and that makes for less than ideal conditions.
Our Eclipse Smart-Heat™ heater is a great way to heat your outdoor space without having to use a lot of energy or leave you feeling too cold. It's also dimmable so you don't have to worry about blinding bright light when you go outside in the dark!
The Infrared Patio Heater is perfect for any outdoor area, from patios and porches to decks and gazebos. It works indoors too!
In optimal conditions, these units can heat up to 121 sq ft area. Please note that the coverage area will vary depending on various conditions such as wind, temperature, and mounting height. For more information about heating coverage and setup recommendations, please refer to the product manual in the downloads section.
This electric heater uses infrared technology which means that it heats objects rather than heating up the air like most other heaters do. It gives off a warm glow instead of an intense light making it perfect for nighttime use as well as daytime use!
Bromic’s Eclips Smart-Heat™ Electric heater delivers performance, reliability, and beauty in equal measure. Don’t delay, order now and take advantage of our free shipping offer.
Note: Heat area dependent on ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions experienced at approx 60°F and in a low wind covered environment.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Fill out our Design Request Form, then give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
What's Included: Eclipse Head Assembly, 24” Twin Straight Ceiling Mount Pole, Mounting Hardware, and User's Manual
Bromic Eclipse Smart-Heat Electric Heater Video:
- Bromic Eclipse Smart-Heat™ Electric Ceiling Mounted Heater is great for indoor or outdoor heating applications such as restaurants, cafes, bars and clubs, factories, office spaces, designated smoking areas, public areas, hotels, homes, and more.
- It can also be wall-mounted with the optional wall mounting bracket to match your patio setting.
- Stylish, slimline, and contemporary design to suit any decor.
- Flexible Mounting Options - minimal clearance and optional mounting arms make it perfect for any space.
- Dimmable Light - Control the level of brightness for the right amount of ambiance.
- Ceramic Screen - Spreads the heat evenly across the area while minimizing light emission.
- Efficient space heating with 3 heat settings (0/33/66/100%) using the optional dimmer pendant. One dimmer is required per heater.
- Heaters can also be integrated into smart control systems for your convenience.
- Wind resistance & IP54 water protection rating makes it perfect for covered outdoor use.
- Premium Construction ensures durability.
- SGS, FCC, and IC Approved for the US and Canada
- Recommended Mounting Height: 8 ft (96")
- Heating Area: 121 sq. ft.
- 9,895 BTUs
- 2900 Watts
- 11.4-12.1 Amps
- 220-240 Volts
- Dimensions: 27.6" W x 27.6"W x 4.4"D
- Weight: 30 lbs
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Eclipse Head Assembly - 1 pc.
- 24” Twin Straight Ceiling Mount Pole - 1 pc.
- Mounting Hardware - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
The heating area depends on the ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions experienced at approximately 60°F and in a low wind-covered environment. The number of heaters required for your space will depend on these conditions.
Installation MUST be carried out by a licensed and authorized technician in accordance with local electrical codes.
For longest product life and to maintain product appearance, position heater in a covered area and protect from rain and weather.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
When the heater is used for a commercial application or any other purpose other than residential use, the warranty shall be 90 days.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!