American Fyre Designs Reduced Cordova 76-Inch Free Standing Outdoor Gas Fireplace
A Fully Customizable Classic Ventless Free Standing Gas Fireplace for Your Outdoor Living Space
Outdoor fireplaces are a great way to enjoy your backyard or patio but often come with a lot of hassle and maintenance. Not only do outdoor fireplaces require regular cleaning and upkeep, but they can also be very dangerous if not installed and used properly.
American Fyre Designs Reduced Cordova 76-Inch Free Standing Outdoor Ventless Gas Fireplace is the perfect solution for anyone looking for an easy-to-use, low-maintenance fireplace. This fireplace is rated for outdoor use and comes in four beautiful colors. With its minimalist design and durable GFRC construction, the Reduced Cordova is sure to be a hit with any homeowner.
With top-notch versatility, the location of the fireplace's gas shut-off and gas line can be modified. Gas shut-off can be placed on the left or right, and the gas line can run out the back or underneath. Choose a configuration based on where it will be installed. Professional service is required for installation.
The hearth of this fireplace adds a unique characteristic to its appearance. Choose from five different hearth styles - 16" Rectangle Bullnose, 4" Rectangle Bullnose, 110" Rectangle Extended Bullnose, 144" Rectangle Extended Bullnose, and 110" Radiused Bullnose.
There are two available 30" vent-free gas inserts to match your style - contemporary or traditional. The contemporary burner comes with a fire glass set and the traditional option comes with a Charred Aged Split Oak, Alpine Birch, or Frontier Oak gas log set insert. Burners are available in LP or NG. Sold Separately.
American Fyre Designs Reduced Cordova is a great addition to any outdoor residential or commercial space. Get it now, shipping is FREE!
Note: Choose a 30" Traditional or Contemporary vent-free burner before checkout. This is a vent-free model that cannot be converted into a vented model. It will come with refractory panels at the top and throat to block any venting.
What's Included: Hearth Assembly, Firebox Liners, Body Top, Body Middle, Body Base, Unvented Chimney, Hardware Kits, and User's Manual
To inquire about the current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Classic Free Standing Ventless Outdoor Gas Fireplace
- Four Colors: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke to match your style
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Construction, lighter and more durable than regular concrete
- Get the Look you want with 5 Hearth Options: 16" Rectangle Bullnose, 4" Rectangle Bullnose, 110" Rectangle Extended Bullnose, 144" Rectangle Extended Bullnose, or 110" Radiused Bullnose
- Choose 30" Burner for Liquid Propane or Natural Gas (Sold Separately)
- Burner Ignition Options: Manual Ignition, On/Off Remote with Standing Pilot, Variable Flame with Standing Pilot, or Electronic Ignition
- Max BTUs:
- Traditional Burner: 37,000
- Contemporary Burner: 40,000
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Dimensions: 82" H x 76" W x 41" D
- Weight: 1,600 lbs
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
- Limited 1-year warranty on AFD valves, electrical components, accessories, and controls
- Made in the USA
What's in the Box:
- Hearth Assembly - 1 pc.
- Firebox Liners - 1 set
- Body Top -1 pc.
- Body Middle -1 pc.
- Body Base -1 pc.
- Unvented Chimney - 1 pc.
- Hardware Kit - 3 sets
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: Carbon monoxide poisoning may lead to death. Do not modify this unit or its controls, except as provided for in the manual. Any other change may be dangerous. Improper installation or use of the unit can cause serious injury or death from fire, burns, explosions, or carbon monoxide poisoning.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).