American Fyre Designs Eclipse 23" Free Standing Outdoor Gas Fire Urn
American Fyre Designs Eclipse 23" Free Standing Outdoor Gas Fire Urn with Optional Access Door
American Fyre Designs Eclipse Fire Urn is an outdoor freestanding gas fire urn. Its elliptical base and tapered structure deliver a great deal of elegance and unique styling to your outdoor space. This fire urn is available in four colors with an optional access door that allows for a liquid propane tank installed within the unit.
The freestanding feature of this fire urn ensures a hassle-free installation in any outdoor area. Its sophisticated beauty and unique lines are a sight to see in patios and porches. Made with glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) material, this fire urn provides a natural stone look that allows various colors and heavy texture designs. It is also constructed to withstand outdoor scenarios and weighs considerably less than solid concrete. To match any exterior motif, four different finishes are available - White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke.
The optional access door of this fire urn allows the housing of a 5 gal. propane tank for liquid propane fueling option. The base model, without an access door, can only be fueled with natural gas but the absence of the access door results in a seamless design and smoother look.
To get the most out of your fire urn and guarantee safe operations, primary media (sold separately) - decorative lava rocks or glass media is required with the recommended amount of 20 lbs or 30 lbs, respectively. Choose from a wide selection of lava coals or lava granules for that rustic look, or fire gems, fire glass, or reflective fire glass for a colorful appearance. Also, secondary media - volcanic stones, river stones, creekstones, geo shapes, wood chunks or, diamond nuggets can be placed on top of the required media to further enhance the look of your fire feature.
Equip your outdoor living area with the aesthetically pleasing Eclipse fire urn from American Fyre Designs and enjoy a wonderful warming experience. Personalize the ambiance that suits your style with a wide variety of decorative media.
What's Included: Complete enclosure assembly, Base door (Optional), 12" Star burner, Round burner plate, Orifice, Control valve, Control knob, Pressure regulator, Flex connector (Nat. only), L.P. regulator, hose assembly (L.P. only), and User's manual
Lead Time: 10-12 weeks. To inquire about current lead time, email email@example.com.
- Free Standing gas fire urn for outdoor use only
- Optional Access Door designed to house 5 gal. propane tank
- Heavy Texture Finishes: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke
- Contemporary Design
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane (with access door only)
- 12" Star Burner
- Match Lit
- Adjustable flame
- Required Decorative Media (Sold Separately): 20 lbs lava rocks or 30 lbs glass media
- Shut off valve required (not included)
- Vinyl Protective Cover - Sold Separately
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete for Strength and Durability
- Made in the USA
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs: 60,000
- Dimensions: 23" Dia. x 37 1/2" H
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
What's in the Box:
- Fire Urn - 1 pc.
- Base door (Optional) - 1 pc.
- 12" Star burner - 1pc.
- Round burner plate- 1 pc.
- Orifice - 1 pc.
- Control valve - 1 pc.
- Control knob - 1 pc.
- Pressure regulator - 1 pc.
- Flex Connector (Nat. only) - 1 pc.
- L.P regulator and hose assembly (L.P. only) - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).