American Fyre Designs Eclipse 23-Inch Free Standing Outdoor Gas Fire Urn
Enhance the Ambiance in Your Outdoor Living Area with a Fire Urn
Do you want to add some ambiance to your outdoor living area? Adding a fire feature to your outdoor space is a great way to improve the ambiance and make it more inviting for guests.
American Fyre Designs Eclipse Fire Urn is the perfect solution. With its sophisticated style and unique lines, this fire urn will add elegance and charm to any outdoor living area.
Make your outdoor space look better with a fire urn. Buy it now!
What's Included: Fire Urn, Base Door (Optional), Burner Assembly, Flex Connector (NG Only), Regulator and Hose Assembly (LP only), and User's Manual
To inquire about the current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
American Fyre Designs Eclipse Gas Fire Urn Videos:
- Contemporary Free Standing Gas Fire Urn for Outdoor Use
- Optional Access Door designed to house 5 gal. propane tank
- Four Colors: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke to match your style
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Construction, lighter and more durable than regular concrete
- Easy to Use Match Lit Ignition
- 12" Star Stainless Steel Burner and Plate, corrosion-resistant
- Adjustable flame to get the flame height and temperature just right
- Required Decorative Media (Sold Separately): 20 lbs lava rocks or 30 lbs glass media
- Shut off valve required (not included)
- Vinyl Protective Cover - Sold Separately
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs: 60,000
- Dimensions: 37 1/2" H x 23" Diameter
- Weight: 170 lbs
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
- Made in the USA
What's in the Box:
- Fire Urn - 1 pc.
- Base Door (Optional) - 1 pc.
- Burner Assembly - 1 pc.
- Flex Connector (NG Only) - 1 pc.
- Regulator and Hose Assembly (LP only) - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: Carbon monoxide poisoning may lead to death. Do not modify this unit or its controls, except as provided for in the manual. Any other change may be dangerous. Improper installation or use of the unit can cause serious injury or death from fire, burns, explosions, or carbon monoxide poisoning.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).