American Fyre Designs Wave 20" Free Standing Outdoor Gas Fire Urn
American Fyre Designs Wave 20" Free Standing Outdoor Gas Fire Urn with Optional Access Door
American Fyre Designs Wave Fire Urn is an outdoor freestanding gas fire urn made from handcrafted Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete. Sporting a unique design and stylish heavy textured finish, the Wave Fire Urn meshes well in any outdoor setup. This fire urn is available in four colors and can be purchased with an optional access door that allows a liquid propane tank installed within the unit.
This fire urn is freestanding and requires minimal effort to add warmth and contemporary styling to your outdoor living space. The American Fyre Designs' Wave Urn is made of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) that is durable and weighs considerably less than solid concrete. The GFRC provides a natural stone look that allows various colors and texture designs. To match any exterior motif, four different finishes are available - White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke.
For convenience and versatility, the Wave Fire Urn with an optional access door can be fueled by natural gas or liquid propane. The access door allows the urn to house a 5 gal. propane tank. On the other hand, the base model, without an access door, can only utilize natural gas fuel. It has a cleaner and solid look.
For safe operations and optimal performance, 15 lbs. of decorative lava rocks or 20 lbs. of glass media is required as primary media and is sold separately. Choose from a wide selection of lava coals or lava granules for that rustic look, or fire gems, fire glass, or reflective fire glass for a colorful appearance. Also, a secondary media - volcanic stones, river stones, creekstones, geo shapes, wood chunks or, diamond nuggets can be placed on top of the required media to further enhance the look of your fire feature.
Enhance the ambiance and greatly improve the heat in your outdoor living area effortlessly with the American Fyre Designs Wave Fire Urn. Customize your fire urn with a wide variety of decorative media and gorgeous looking finishes.
What's Included: Complete enclosure assembly, Base door, 12" Star burner, Round burner plate, Orifice, Control valve, Control knob, Pressure regulator, Flex connector (Nat. only), L.P. regulator, hose assembly (L.P. only), and User's manual
Lead Time: 7-8 weeks. To inquire about current lead time, email email@example.com.
- Free Standing gas fire urn
- For outdoor use only
- Optional Access Door designed to house 5 gal. propane tank
- Heavy Texture Finishes: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke
- Contemporary Design
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane (with access door only)
- 12" Star Burner
- Match Lit
- Adjustable flame
- Required Primary Decorative Media (Sold Separately): 15 lbs lava rocks or 20 lbs glass media
- Shut off valve required (not included)
- Vinyl Protective Cover - Sold Separately
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete for Strength and Durability
- Made in the USA
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs:
- Natural Gas Model: 60,000
- Liquid Propane Model: 50,000
- Dimensions: 23" Dia. x 37 1/2" H
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
What's in the Box:
- Complete enclosure assembly - 1 pc.
- Base door - 1 pc.
- 12" Star burner - 1pc.
- Round burner plate- 1 pc.
- Orifice - 1 pc.
- Control valve - 1 pc.
- Control knob - 1 pc.
- Pressure regulator - 1 pc.
- Flex Connector (Nat. only) - 1 pc.
- L.P regulator and hose assembly (L.P. only) - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).