American Fyre Designs Contempo 52" Reclaimed Wood Rectangular LP Fire Pit Table
American Fyre Designs Contempo 52" Reclaimed Wood Rectangular LP Fire Pit Table with Access Door
American Fyre Designs Contempo 52" Reclaimed Wood Rectangular LP Firetable is a liquid propane fuelled fire pit that features a contrast of rustic and minimalist design with its reclaimed wood tabletop and concrete base. It can also accommodate a propane tank through the built-in access door. The fire table's base is made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) while the reclaimed wood tabletop has two available color options.
Exclusive for liquid propane fuelling, this fire pit table is equipped with a sliding access door to accommodate a propane tank horizontally. Its slightly taller base allows the housing of a 5-gallon propane tank.
To withstand outdoor environments and guarantee longevity, this fire pit table is made of a durable GFRC base and high quality reclaimed wood tabletop. Choose from two available tabletop finishes of French Barrel Oak and Silver Pine.
For safe operations and optimal performance, the included base media of lava granules must be placed first and a separately sold primary media of decorative lava or glass must be used to cover the burner area. 10 lbs. of lava coals, lava granules, fire gems, fire glass, or reflective fire glass is the required amount for the primary media. For additional decoration, a secondary media of volcanic stones, river stones, creekstones, geo shapes, wood chunks or, diamond nuggets can be placed on top of the lava or glass media.
Conveniently heat up your outdoors without the need for an external gas connection. Stay warm and make this fire pit table the center of attraction in your exterior living space.
Note: Base media of lava granules is included but separately sold primary media is required. Volcanic stones cannot be used.
What's Included: 24" Linear burner, Burner Assembly, Complete Enclosure Assembly, Orifice, Pilot assembly (AWEIS only), Valve box assembly (AWEIS only), Remote kit (AWEIS only), Control valve assembly (base model only), Thermocouple (base model only) Control valve assembly, Flex connector (NG only), L.P. regulator (L.P. only), User's manual
Optional Accessories: Lava Coals, Lava Granules, Fire Gems, Fire Glass, Reflective Fire Glass, River stones, Creekstones, Geo Shapes, Wood Chunks, Diamond Nuggets, Vinyl Cover, GFRC/Reclaimed Wood Cover,
Lead Time: 10-12 weeks. To inquire about current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free Standing
- For outdoor use only
- Match Lit
- Reclaimed Wood Tabletop Finishes: French Barrel Oak, Silver Pine
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Base with Black Lava Finish
- Contemporary Design
- Liquid Propane Fuelling
- 24" Linear Burner
- Adjustable flame
- Required Decorative Media (Sold Separately): 10 lbs. of lava rocks or 10 lbs. of glass media
- Shut off valve required (not included)
- Vinyl Protective Cover - Sold Separately
- Concrete / Reclaimed Wood Cover - Sold Separately
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete for Strength and Durability
- Made in the USA
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs: 60,000
- Dimensions: 18 1/2" H x 52" W x 36" D
- Weight: 270 lbs
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
What's in the Box:
- 24" Linear burner - 1 pc.
- Burner Assembly - 1 pc.
- Complete Enclosure Assembly - 1 pc.
- Orifice, Pilot assembly (AWEIS only) - 1 pc.
- Valve box assembly (AWEIS only) - 1 pc.
- Remote kit (AWEIS only) - 1 pc.
- Control valve assembly (base model only) - 1 pc.
- Thermocouple (base model only) - 1 pc.
- Control valve assembly - 1 pc.
- Flex connector (NG only) - 1 pc.
- L.P. regulator (L.P. only) - 1 pc.
- User's manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).