Rustic "Reclaimed Wood" Round Gas Fire Pit Table for Your Backyard
You want to add a little bit of rustic charm to your backyard, but you don't know how to get started. Adding a fire pit table is the perfect way to add some warmth and ambiance to your backyard. But with all of the different options available, it can be hard to decide which one is right for you.
The American Fyre Designs Contempo 44-Inch "Reclaimed Wood" Round Gas Fire Pit Table is the perfect option for those who want a stylish and rustic fire pit table. With its two reclaimed wood finishes, this table will complement any backyard decor. And with its black base made with glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC), this table is both durable and stylish.
Bring your warming experience to the next level with the Contempo Round fire table by American Fyre Designs. Its reclaimed wood top with decorative media accents and low profile base provides unmatched elegance and style to outdoor spaces.
Buy it now, shipping is free!
Note: Base media, lava granules, is included. However, additional primary media, lava rocks or fire glass, is required to complete the look of your fire feature. Primary media is sold separately.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Burner Assembly, Flex Connector, Lava Granules, Transformer Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only), Bluetooth Control Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only), Bluetooth Control Manual (Fyrestarter Only), 10-ft Gas Hose (Liquid Propane Only), and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Lava Coals, Lava Granules, Fire Gems, Fire Glass, Reflective Fire Glass, Volcanic Stones, River stones, Creekstones, Geo Shapes, Wood Chunks, Diamond Nuggets, Vinyl Cover, GFRC/Reclaimed Wood Cover, Glass Wind Guard
To inquire about the current lead time, email email@example.com.
American Fyre Designs Fyrestarter Ignition System Videos:
- Rustic Style Round Outdoor Gas Fire Pit
- Available in Propane or Natural Gas, choose a convenient fuel source
- Realistic Reclaimed Wood Tabletop Finishes: French Barrel Oak or Silver Pine
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Construction, lighter and more durable than regular concrete
- Easy to Use Match Lit Ignition or Fyrestarter Electronic Ignition System with Bluetooth Control
- Fyrestarter model can be easily controlled using the RHP Connect app
- 12" Star Stainless Steel Burner and Plate, corrosion-resistant
- Adjustable flame to get the flame height and temperature just right
- Required Primary Decorative Media (Sold Separately): 20 lbs. Glass Media or 10 lbs. Lava Media
- Shut off valve required (not included)
- Cannot accommodate an LP tank in unit
- 10-ft Gas Hose Included (Liquid Propane Only)
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs:
- Manual Models: 60,000
- FyreStarter Model: 65,000
- FyreStarter Model requires 120 VAC
- Dimensions: 15 1/2" H x 47" Diameter
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Burner Assembly - 1 pc.
- Flex Connector - 1 pc.
- Lava Granules (10 lbs) - 1 bag
- Transformer Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only) - 1 pc.
- Bluetooth Control Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only) -1 pc.
- Bluetooth Control Manual (Fyrestarter Only) -1 pc.
- 10-ft Gas Hose (Liquid Propane Only) - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: Carbon monoxide poisoning may lead to death. Do not modify this unit or its controls, except as provided for in the manual. Any other change may be dangerous. Improper installation or use of the unit can cause serious injury or death from fire, burns, explosions, or carbon monoxide poisoning.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!