Majestic Courtyard Vent-Free Outdoor Natural Gas Fireplace, Sizes: 36" and 42"
Majestic Courtyard Vent-Free Outdoor Natural Gas Fireplace with Wall Control
Majestic Courtyard Outdoor Gas Fireplace is a beautiful modern ventless outdoor gas fireplace. Built to withstand the weather outdoors with its stainless steel frame, this gas fireplace is a perfect combination of function and artistry. Stay warm outdoors and get the look that you want, this fireplace comes in two sizes, four interiors, and seven decorative media options.
This natural gas fireplace features Majestic's IntelliFire ignition system for safe operation. Easily turn this fireplace On/Off with a flick of a switch, no need to manually light it. It can also be used with liquid propane, but that requires a conversion kit, purchase the conversion kit separately. An upgrade for auto shut off, Wired Wall Timer, is also available.
The Courtyard can easily be a stunning focal point in any outdoor space. Choose a stainless steel interior and glass media for a more contemporary look. Or, go for herringbone or brick interior with logs for a more traditional look. The choice is yours.
A Hearth Kit with decorative media is required to complete the fireplace display, Contemporary or Traditional. Choose from a selection of Crushed Glass or Log Set to go with your fireplace before checking out. A variety of decorative media is available to match your style.
Note: Contemporary Hearth Kit is not recommended for use with the Liquid Propane conversion kit.
Courtyard's frame is made of stainless steel, making this fireplace rust-resistant and able to withstand the weather outdoors for many years. The metal firebox and heat exchanger are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Available in two sizes: 36" and 42" wide with four interior options, Majestic Courtyard will add warmth, ambiance, and elegance to any residential or commercial outdoor space.
We highly recommend adding a fire screen. Here is what our customers say about it: "I LOVE my new screen! So much better than the mesh curtains! Much cleaner look and not distracting from the fireplace at all! EASY INSTALL!"
Majestic Courtyard Natural Gas Fireplace Videos
- Natural Gas fireplace for outdoor installation
- Conversion kit required for Liquid Propane
- Clean face & flush hearth design (stone can go all the way up to the fireplace, no trim included)
- Available in 36” and 42” wide
- 4 interior options - stainless steel, standard brick, premium brick, or premium herringbone interior
- For contemporary look: Contemporary hearth kit and glass media (choose your fireplace size, 36" or 42", not recommended to be used with LP conversion kit)
- For a traditional look: Traditional hearth kit with grate, lava rocks, and log set (fits 32" & 42" models)
- IntelliFire Ignition system
- Auxilliary battery pack, use your fireplace even during power outages
- Rust-Resistant Stainless Steel construction
- Stainless steel mesh curtain screens
- Wall switch with outdoor control box (15')
- Electrical wire harness (6')
- Gas flex connector with shutoff
- Framed Mesh Barrier Optional
- Wired Wall Timer (30, 60, 120 minutes) Optional
- Maximum heat output: 55,000 BTUs
- ANSI Z221.97-2017
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
- Actual Dimensions:
- 36" Model: 44" H x 41 7/8" W x 18 1/8" D
- 42" Model: 44" H x 52" W x 18 1/8" D
- Viewing Dimensions:
- 36" Model: 30 3/4" H x 36 1/4" W
- 42" Model: 30 7/8" H x 42 1/4" W
- Framing Dimensions:
- 36" Model: 44 1/8" H x 43 3/8" W x 18 3/8" D
- 42" Model: 44 1/8" H x 47 7/8" W x 18 3/8" D
- 36" Model: 98 lbs
- 42" Model: 215 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
This installation must conform with local codes. In the absence of local codes you must comply with the National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI Z223.1- latest edition in the U.S.A. and the CAN/ CGA B149 Installation codes in Canada.
WARNING: This product and the fuels used to operate this product (liquid propane or natural gas), and the products of combustion of such fuels, can expose you to chemicals including benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
HHT warrants to the original owner of the Product at the site of installation, and to any transferee taking ownership of the Product at the site of installation within one year following the date of original purchase, that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture.
After installation, if covered components manufactured by HHT are found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the applicable warranty period, HHT will, at its option, repair or replace the covered components. This warranty is subject to conditions, exclusions and limitations as described below.