Sunpak S34 S TSR Wall/Ceiling Mounted Two Stage Stainless Steel Infrared Gas Heater with Remote Control
SUNPAK S34 S TSR has a two stage output 34,000 BTU to 25,000 BTU controlled with a hand held remote or wireless wall control with "ON-OFF-HIGH-LOW" capability. SUNPAK S34 S TSR heater is simple to operate and uses draft free and highly energy efficient infrared radiant energy just like the sun's warming rays. SUNPAK S34 S TSR heater warms object rather than trying to inefficiently heat the air.
Each SUNPAK S34 S TSR heater will heat about 12' x 12' area depending on wind conditions. SUNPAK S34 S TSR heaters have been installed world-wide in thousands of premium residential settings and is specifically designed to provide heated comfort in an outdoor environment. It has been used on outdoor patios across the United States and Canada for over 20 years. When properly integrated into a patio design, Sunpak® heaters generally increase the comfort level 5 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit outdoors.
SUNPAK S34 S TSR heater is powered by natural gas or liquid propane. Stainless steel construction with 304 series stainless steel casing. Optional front trim is available in stainless steel, gloss black, or antique bronze.
All SUNPAK heaters are CSA Design Certified and are equipped for clean burning, cost effective, and highly efficient natural gas or propane fuels.
All SUNPAK infrared heaters are crafted with a slim profile which works well in a variety of patio settings.
- Outdoor Residential use ONLY
- Stainless steel construction endures outdoor elements
- 304 Series Stainless Steel Casing
- Wall or ceiling mounting - mounts easily and integrates into any outdoor decor
- Fully Automatic ON/OFF/HI/LOW control system
- Direct Spark Ignition with auto re-light and flame sensor system - for a reliable start every time
- Dual stage 25,000-34,000 BTU/hour output - reliable source of seasonal warmth for your patio
- High efficiency ceramic infrared burner system - energy efficient heating
- Approximate 12 ' x 12' Heat Coverage @ 34,000 BTU (High Setting)
- Approximate 10' x 10' Heat Coverage @ 25,000 BTU (Low Setting)
- Perfect for 9' 1/2" to 12' mounting heights
- 0 to 30° Mounting Angle
- Residential application recommended
- 304 Series Stainless Steel Casing
- Stainless Steel Mounting Kit
- Power Adapter (120 VAC to 7.5 VDC)
- Wireless Hand Held Remote Control
- Wireless Wall Control (On-Off-Hi-Lo)
- Optional fascia trim available in stainless steel, black and bronze
- Optional wireless wall timer
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Electrical connection required
- Electrical Specs: 7.5 Volts / 0.066 Amps
- Minimum Inlet Gas Pressure 6.0” W.C. for Natural Gas and 11.0” W.C. For Propane (LP)
- Measurements: 48” L x 8” H x 8” D
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & 3 Years Ceramic Burners
All Sunpak heaters are CSA (Canadian Standards Association for US & Canada) certified and are equipped for clean burning, cost effective, and highly efficient Natural Gas or Propane fuels. Please consult your local building codes for proper installation and safety requirements. Sunpak heaters are design certified for
outdoor use and outdoor installations only.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include carbon monoxide and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
If for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Modern Blaze you may return it in its original condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!
FAST, FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS TO THE CONTINENTAL US
We offer standard free shipping within the Continental US. If you chose our free shipping, expect your order to arrive within 2-12 business days.
We also offer priority shipping option. With this option, many items the ship same day (if ordered by 11am EST, Monday-Friday) and delivery should be expected within 2-7 business days.
Please note that sometimes we experience unusually high demand and run out of stock. If this happens and the item you ordered is unavailable, we will notify you right away and offer you an option to either wait for the item to become available or to cancel your order.
We will also notify you of any changes in the anticipated ship date.
Our smaller, lighter orders (under 62 lbs) will ship via FedEx or UPS Ground. They will be delivered to your door without a signature requirement.
Our larger, heavier items will be shipped freight via a freight carrier like R+L Carriers, Estes, SAIA, FedEx or UPS Freight. These shipments are delivered curbside, a delivery appointment and an adult signature are required to receive the shipment.
Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials. Your item will be delivered on a lift gate truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver.
If you need inside delivery, we can arrange it for you at an extra cost. Please contact email@example.com for details.
Disclaimer: We have no influence over carrier's operations and we cannot make a package within their system move any quicker. We do not issue refunds if your package is not delivered at the time you want it. If you have a deadline, please order early to avoid disappointment. If you paid for our priority shipping and the item arrived later than 7 business days we will refund you the shipping cost.
Modern Blaze is not responsible for any delivery error from the shipping company when the information we have provided is correct. If your package is lost or stolen, we will open a claim with the shipping company and it may take up to 10 days to resolve.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - NO RESTOCKING FEES - FREE RETURN SHIPPING
If you're not satisfied with an item that you purchased from Modern Blaze, you can return it within 30 days after delivery for a full refund, as long as the item is in its original condition and packaging. Items that have been used or modified in any way may not be returned.
To return an item, submit your request in writing and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a prepaid shipping label and instructions on how to send your item back to us.
The following items may not be returned:
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty;
- Items that have been used or modified in any way.
- Items without the original packaging.
- Made-to-order items.
- Any items shipped to Canada.
SUNPAK Infrared Heaters carry a 90-day commercial or one-year residential limited factory warranty. All heaters are stamped with the date of manufacture. Warranty is limited to repair of heaters at the factory or replacement parts. Any work or repair on a SUNPAK heater must be performed by qualified service personnel.