Provide Soothing Warmth In an Instant With This Gas Patio Heater
Spending a single second shivering on your patio sounds dreadful.
If you're using an inefficient patio heater, buckle up, because it's going to take ages for you to warm up.
But, not with Sunpak's 2-stage gas patio heater. It provides instant comfort with efficient infrared heating technology. It focuses radiant energy on heating solid objects like our bodies, instead of the air, allowing warmth to be felt faster. A handheld remote and wall control is included for seamless operation. Effortlessly turn it on or off, or set it on high or low from the comforts of your seat.
Each gas heater can heat a 12' x 12' area depending on air temperature and wind conditions. When properly integrated into a patio design, Sunpak heaters generally increase the comfort level by 5 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit outdoors. Choose a Natural Gas or Liquid Propane model to suit any outdoor setting.
Sunpak Gas Heaters have been installed in thousands of residences across the United States and Canada for over two decades. This premium gas patio heater, proudly made in the USA, offers unbeatable quality with cutting-edge technology that you can rely on.
Enjoy luxurious comfort and convenience at the touch of a button with Sunpak's S34 TSR control options. And when you order today, receive free shipping for even more savings!
What's Included: Gas Patio Heater, Black Powder-Coated Casing, Mounting Kit, 24 V Transformer, Handheld Remote, Wall Control, and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Wireless Wall Timer 30/60/120 Minute Options
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
- Infrared Gas Patio Heater efficiently heats any residential outdoor space.
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane to suit any patio setting
- Made with Stainless Steel, the most corrosion-resistant material available
- Wall or ceiling mounting - mounts easily and suits almost any patio
- Can be angled at 0 to 30° to get heat where you want
- Fully automatic ON/OFF control system to turn it on with ease
- Direct Spark Ignition with auto re-light and flame sensor system - for a reliable start every time
- Dual-stage allows you to set the desired heat level (high/low) for your comfort
- High-efficiency ceramic infrared burner system - energy-efficient heating
- Perfect for 9' 1/2" to 12' mounting heights
- Residential application recommended
- Includes a wall switch & remote to control it from the comforts of your seat
- Optional fascia trim available in stainless steel and black enhances its look
- Optional wireless wall timer allows you to set and forget
- Heat Coverage:
- 34,000 BTUs (High): 12' x 12'
- 25,000 BTUs (Low) 10' x 10'
- Minimum Inlet Gas Pressure:
- Natural Gas: 6.0” W.C.
- Liquid Propane: 11.0” W.C.
- Dimensions: 48” L x 8” H x 8” D
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & 3 Years Ceramic Burners
What's in the Box:
- Gas Patio Heater - 1 pc.
- Black Powder-Coated Casing - 1 pc.
- Mounting Kit - 1 set
- 24V Transformer - 1 pc.
- Handheld Remote - 1 pc.
- Remote Control - 1 pc.
Recommended for residential and commercial installation. Install multiple heaters to keep large outdoor areas warm.
All Sunpak heaters are CSA (Canadian Standards Association for US & Canada) certified and are equipped for clean burning, cost effective, and highly efficient Natural Gas or Propane fuels. Please consult your local building codes for proper installation and safety requirements. Sunpak heaters are design certified for
outdoor use and outdoor installations only.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include carbon monoxide and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
SUNPAK Infrared Heaters carry a 90-day commercial or one-year residential limited factory warranty. All heaters are stamped with the date of manufacture. Warranty is limited to repair of heaters at the factory or replacement parts. Any work or repair on a SUNPAK heater must be performed by qualified service personnel.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!