Sunpak S34 S TSR Infrared Gas Heater with Remote - Stainless Steel
Sunpak S34 S TSR Wall/Ceiling Mounted Two Stage Stainless Steel Infrared Gas Heater with Remote Control
During the cooler months of the year, you want to warm up quickly and easily. SUNPAK S34 S TSR has a two-stage output of 34,000 BTU to 25,000 BTU controlled with a handheld remote or wireless wall control with "ON-OFF-HIGH-LOW" capability. SUNPAK S34 S TSR heater is simple to operate and uses draft-free and highly energy efficient infrared radiant energy just like the sun's warming rays. SUNPAK S34 S TSR heater warms objects rather than trying to inefficiently heat the air.
Each SUNPAK S34 S TSR heater will heat about 12' x 12' area depending on air temperature and wind conditions. SUNPAK S34 S TSR heaters have been installed worldwide in thousands of premium residential settings and are specifically designed to provide heated comfort in an outdoor environment. It has been used on outdoor patios across the United States and Canada for over 20 years. When properly integrated into a patio design, Sunpak® heaters generally increase the comfort level 5 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit outdoors.
SUNPAK S34 S TSR heater is powered by natural gas or liquid propane. Stainless steel construction with 304 series stainless steel casing. The optional front trim is available in stainless steel or gloss black.
All SUNPAK heaters are CSA Design Certified and are equipped for clean-burning, cost-effective, and highly efficient natural gas or propane fuels.
All SUNPAK infrared heaters are crafted with a slim profile which works well in a variety of patio settings.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
- Outdoor Residential use ONLY
- Stainless steel construction endures outdoor elements
- 304 Series Stainless Steel Casing
- Wall or ceiling mounting - mounts easily and integrates into any outdoor decor
- Fully Automatic ON/OFF/HI/LOW control system
- Direct Spark Ignition with auto re-light and flame sensor system - for a reliable start every time
- Dual-stage 25,000-34,000 BTU/hour output - a reliable source of seasonal warmth for your patio
- High efficiency ceramic infrared burner system - energy-efficient heating
- Approximate 12 ' x 12' Heat Coverage @ 34,000 BTU (High Setting)
- Approximate 10' x 10' Heat Coverage @ 25,000 BTU (Low Setting)
- Perfect for 9' 1/2" to 12' mounting heights
- 0 to 30° Mounting Angle
- Residential application recommended
- 304 Series Stainless Steel Casing
- Stainless Steel Mounting Kit
- Power Adapter (120 VAC to 7.5 VDC)
- Wireless Handheld Remote Control
- Wireless Wall Control (On-Off-Hi-Lo)
- Optional fascia trim available in stainless steel and black
- Optional wireless wall timer
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Electrical connection required
- Electrical Specs: 7.5 Volts / 0.066 Amps
- Minimum Inlet Gas Pressure 6.0” W.C. for Natural Gas and 11.0” W.C. For Propane (LP)
- Measurements: 48” L x 8” H x 8” D
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & 3 Years Ceramic Burners
Recommended for residential and commercial installation. Install multiple heaters to keep large outdoor areas warm.
All Sunpak heaters are CSA (Canadian Standards Association for US & Canada) certified and are equipped for clean burning, cost effective, and highly efficient Natural Gas or Propane fuels. Please consult your local building codes for proper installation and safety requirements. Sunpak heaters are design certified for
outdoor use and outdoor installations only.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include carbon monoxide and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
SUNPAK Infrared Heaters carry a 90-day commercial or one-year residential limited factory warranty. All heaters are stamped with the date of manufacture. Warranty is limited to repair of heaters at the factory or replacement parts. Any work or repair on a SUNPAK heater must be performed by qualified service personnel.