The HLWA Series of infrared heaters from Victory Heating is the ideal outdoor patio heater
Wind could easily get in the way of patio heating. However, if it's infrared heat, it does not get blown away. Victory HLWA Series All-Weather Infrared Electric Patio Heater is an affordable solution for outdoor heating. Rated to IP66, this electric heater can be used safely in all weather conditions due to its water and dust-resistant ratings. Available in three colors, black, white, and silver, this infrared heater is great for heating outdoor residential and commercial spaces.
Install this 1500W heater on an umbrella, wall, or ceiling above a particular area. This 19" heater is small and light enough to be installed on the inside of an umbrella. The umbrella arm clamp and mounting bracket are included for easy installation. Install a series of heaters to keep people within the area warm and comfortable.
This HLWA series Infrared heater uses a frosted quartz lamp with a very low glare which provides heat as soon as it is turned on, no warm-up time is required. It heats up to 97 sq ft when it is placed overhead and 82 sq ft if wall mounted. Unlike other heating solutions, infrared energy is unaffected by windy conditions as shortwave infrared only heats objects, not the air. However, warmth is better felt in mild outdoor temperatures.
This Victory heater provides a maintenance-free, silent, and odorless solution to your heating needs with low operating costs. Keep your outdoor areas warm and comfortable regardless of the weather with this electric patio heater.
What's Included: Infrared Heater, Wall Bracket, Umbrella Clamp, and User's Manual
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
- Infrared Electric Patio Heater for Wall, Ceiling, Pole, or Umbrella Mounted Installation
- All-Weather for outdoor use
- Elegant and compact design and construction
- Suitable for both Commerical and Residential applications
- Approved IP66 rating for Heavy Rain Resistance
- Unique and patented lamp design
- Frosted Quartz Lamp with Glare Reduction
- Durable and robust aluminum construction
- Powder-coated finish, white, black, or silver
- Highly efficient due to a very effective reflector
- Glass-free front face
- Silent and Odorless Heating
- Easy to Use and Maintenance Free
- Bracket and Clamp included for easy installation
- 10ft cable fitted, No Plug
- Hardwire Ready
- Optional mounting accessories are available
- Lamp Life: Minimum 7,000 Hours
- Area Coverage at 6'6" Height:
- Wall-mounted: 82 sq. ft.
- Overhead mounted: 97 sq. ft.
- 1,500 Watts
- 240 Volt
- Certified to ANSI/ UL499 and CSA C22.2 standards
- CE Approved
- Dimensions: 19" L x 5" W x 5" H
- Weight: 4 lbs
- 1 Year Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Infrared Heater - 1 pc.
- Wall Bracket - 1 pc.
- Umbrella Clamp - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Install multiple heaters to keep large outdoor areas warm.
Minimum clearances from this heater are 1.6 ft from the ceiling, 6 ft from the floor, and 3.2 ft from combustible materials.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!