Unique L-Shape Design of this Fire Pit is Sure to Impress, Ideal for Corner Installation with Match Lit Ignition System
Picture yourself outdoors, embraced by the warmth and enjoying the sight of dancing flames of a fire pit set at the corner or near the wall. Whitney can be that fire feature. With its unique L-shaped design, it is perfect for corner installations.
Top Fires Whitney is a premium contemporary fire feature. The Unique L-shape design of this steel fire pit is ideal for enclosing areas. It is sure to impress! It even has an access door for a 20-lb LP tank for your convenience.
This fire feature provides both ambiance and warmth. Available in eight powder-coated finish options - Black, Black Vein, Copper Vein, Gray Vein, Gray, Java, Silver Vein, and White, just choose a color that looks great in your outdoor space. Due to its handmade nature, slight variations in color and texture will occur to provide a truly unique product.
The Whitney L-Shaped Steel Gas Fire Pit is available in natural gas or liquid propane and comes with a Match Lit Ignition System. No need for electricity, just connect to a gas line and it's ready to use.
Enjoy many years of backyard entertainment with a fire pit made by Top Fires! Get it now and take advantage of our free shipping promotion!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Fire Pan, Burner, Key Valve, Key, Hoses, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email email@example.com
Top Fires Gas Fire Pit - Match Lit Videos
- Powder Coated Steel Fire Pit for Outdoor Use
- L-Shaped design is great for corners or enclosing areas
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas Compatible - Select the fuel that suits your needs and requirements
- Eight Powder Coated Options: Black, Black Vein, Copper Vein, Gray Vein, Gray, Java, Silver Vein, or White
- Made of Steel to guarantee the unit's durability and longevity
- Because of its handmade nature, slight variations in color and texture will occur to provide a truly unique product
- Match Lit Ignition System, no need for electricity
- The propane or natural gas compartment accepts a standard 20 lb. tank for your convenience
- 1-Hour Gas Timer Optional
- Linear Burner Included
- Maximum Heat Output: 65000 BTUs
- Height: 24"
- Depth: 24"
- Outer Dimensions; 60" x 60"
- Inner Dimensions: 36" x 36"
- Dimensions burning area: : 48” x 48” x 10"
- Item weight: 200 lbs
- Suggested Fire Glass: 100 lbs.
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Fire Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Hoses - 1 set
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!