Make a Statement with the Unique L-Shape Design and Corner Installation of Our Match Lit Fire Pit
Are you looking for a luxurious outdoor fire pit to make your backyard the envy of all your friends? Look no further than the Top Fires Whitney 60-Inch L-Shaped Steel Gas Fire Pit!
This beautiful and unique piece of art is sure to amp up any outdoor space with its sleek, modern design. Not only does it exude elegance, but it also provides warmth and ambiance with its access door for a 20 lb propane tank. Plus, choose from 8 powder-coated finish options to match whatever color suits your fancy.
Experience luxury in the comfort of your own home or backyard by adding this one-of-a-kind fire feature that will have others talking about how chic and sophisticated it looks. Plus, this extra level of convenience makes setting up simple so you don’t need electricity – just connect to the gas line & bingo – good to go!
Get yours now on our website and start enjoying an even more luxurious life outdoors today!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Fire Pan, Burner, Key Valve, Key, Hoses, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email at email@example.com.
Top Fires Gas Fire Pit - Match Lit Videos
- Powder Coated Steel Fire Pit for Outdoor Use
- L-Shaped design is great for corners or enclosing areas
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas Compatible - Select the fuel that suits your needs and requirements
- Eight Powder Coated Options: Black, Black Vein, Copper Vein, Gray Vein, Gray, Java, Silver Vein, or White
- Made of Steel to guarantee the unit's durability and longevity
- Because of its handmade nature, slight variations in color and texture will occur to provide a truly unique product
- Match Lit Ignition System, no need for electricity
- The propane or natural gas compartment accepts a standard 20 lb. tank for your convenience
- 1-Hour Gas Timer Optional
- Linear Burner Included
- Maximum Heat Output: 65000 BTUs
- Height: 24"
- Depth: 24"
- Outer Dimensions; 60" x 60"
- Inner Dimensions: 36" x 36"
- Dimensions burning area: : 48” x 48” x 10"
- Item weight: 200 lbs
- Suggested Fire Glass: 100 lbs.
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Fire Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Hoses - 1 set
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead, and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!