Amaze Your Guests With an Outdoor Gas Fireplace That's Literally Out of the Box
Need help making your outdoor area look impressive and inviting?
Fancy decor won't be enough to impress your guests.
Among extremely common outdoor fireplaces, this extraordinary gas Fireplace stands out with its tall, square form.
Made in the USA, the Williams Fireplace is a magnificent 6-foot tall gas fireplace built with a steel frame around it. Whether you have a sleek, modern, or rustic space, it has 3 styles to match any motif- Stainless Steel, Black Powdercoated Steel, and Corten Steel.
Its compartment keeps a liquid propane tank hidden, which would otherwise clutter your area. It is also sold in Natural Gas for those who prefer to connect it to a gas line outdoors.
This gas fireplace is built with an Electronic Ignition System that lights the burner by just plugging it into a 110 V outlet. Simply adjust the flame height with its control knob. For units that don't need electricity, see the Match Lit and Flame Sense Ignition models.
Leave a lasting impression on anyone who visits your backyard with the Top Fires Williams Gas Fireplace. Order now and save on our free shipping promo!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fireplace, H-Style Burner, Key Valve, Key, Hoses, and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Decorative Media and Ornaments
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email email@example.com.
Top Fires the Williams Outdoor Gas Fireplace:
- Outdoor Gas Fireplace
- Constructed with durable steel framing
- Choose a fuel type that's more convenient for you: Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Available in 3 materials to match your decor: Corten Steel, Stainless Steel, or Black Powder Coated Steel
- Built-in vent extracts warm air from the unit to prevent overheating
- Electronic Ignited- just plug it in to use
- Ignition Systems have 2 layers of Termo management, increasing safety
- Hides the propane tank in its compartment to lessen clutter
- 110 V Ignition System requires an electrical line installed by a licensed technician
- Optional decorative media are available to enhance its look
- Heat Output:
- 72" Long: 200,000 BTUs
- 84" Long: 250,000 BTUs
- 96" Long: 300,000 BTUs
- 72" Long Model: 72" H x 72" L x 18" W
- 84" Long Model: 72" H x 84" L x 18" W
- 96" Long Model: 72" H x 96" L x 18" W
- Burner Area:
- 72" Long Model: 10" W x 48" L
- 84" Long Model: 10" W x 69" L
- 96" Long Model: 10" W x 72" L
- Burner Area:
- 72" Long Model: 48" L x 10" W
- 84" Long Model: 69" L x 10" W
- 96" Long Model: 72" L x 10" W
- Made in the USA for superior craftsmanship
- 6-Months Commercial and 1-Year Residential Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Fireplace - 1 pc.
- H-Style Burner - 1 pc.
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Hoses - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that are found in some copper fittings, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!