Beautiful Hammered Copper Fire and Water Feature for Your Outdoor Space with Electronic Ignition System
Standing in the backyard and enjoying the newly created pool area you feel that something is missing to complete the new look of your backyard. Remi fire and water bowl can be that missing piece!
The beautiful hammered copper finish offers a stunning appearance that is designed to change in hue over time for a one-of-a-kind look. Its heavy-duty construction ensures this fire pit will withstand the elements.
Handcrafted in Southern California by craftsmen of The Outdoor Plus, each bowl is unique. Slight variations in color and texture may occur.
This fire and water feature comes with a 12V smart weather electronic ignition system. Designed to work with water, this ignition system can be submerged.
Innovative and timeless, this fire bowl is built to last and will serve you for years to come.
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Bowl, Fire Plate, Burner, Gas Line, LP or NG Orifice, Mounting Bracket, Lava Rock, ¾" Water Inlet, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Fires Gas Fire and Water Bowl - Electronic Videos
- Gas Fire and Water Feature - The heat provides warmth and comfort while the flowing water gives a soothing feeling
- Hammered Copper Finish for a natural sheen that will look great in your outdoor space
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas Compatible - Select the fuel that suits your needs and requirements
- Made of copper to guarantee the unit's durability and longevity
- Copper's hue naturally changes over time due to various natural elements
- Electronic Ignition to easily light up the burner
- 65,000 BTUs provides wider heat coverage
- 12 VAC, Transformer included for easy setup
- CSA Certified guarantees quality and safety
- Dimensions: 11.5" H x 31" W x 31" D
- Base: 13" Diameter
- Suggested Fire Glass: 75 lbs
- Handcrafted and Made in the USA for top-notch quality
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Bowl - 1 pc.
- Fire Plate - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Gas Line - 1 pc.
- LP or NG Orifice - 1 pc.
- Mounting Bracket - 1 set
- Lava Rock - 1 bag
- ¾" Water Inlet - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
The optional canvas cover will help prevent the copper material from changing its color into a blue/green hue over time because of exposure to various natural elements.Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!