Top Fires Regal 48-Inch Rectangular GFRC Gas Fire Pit - Electronic
Allow Yourself to be Lulled Into a Peaceful State of Mind with the Regal 48" Electronic Ignited Fire Pit
Taking a pause from your daily grind is something you look forward to every day. However, without an appealing backyard to go home to, you cannot really relax to the fullest. Create a space where you can reset and unwind with the Top Fires Regal Fire Pit.
Handcrafted in Southern California, you can be assured of the great quality and material this fire pit possesses. Its low stature (1.09 ft) and clean design embody the modern trend of minimalism. This fire feature is made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) and is sold in 9 solid colors, 5 metallic finishes, and 4 rustic finishes to complement your contemporary space. Add the allure of optional fire glass or lava rocks to make it even more beautiful.
Built with the newest burner technology, this unit has an Electronic Ignition System, letting you easily light the burner by plugging it in. It automatically relights the flame when it gets blown by the wind and its flame height may be adjusted by turning the key valve.
Nothing beats relaxing in the cozy atmosphere of this fire pit. Shop today and take advantage of our free shipping offer!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Fire Pan, Burner, Key Valve, Key, Gas Orifice, Hoses, Electronic Valve, Pilot Igniter, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email email@example.com
Top Fires GFRC Gas Fire Pit - Electronic Videos
- Rectangular Gas Fire Pit
- Choose a more convenient fuel type: Liquid Propane suits yards that do not have gas lines, while Natural Gas gives a clutter-free look
- Made from Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), a durable and non-combustible material
- With a smooth finish for a nice polished surface
- 9 Standard Finish Options to blend with your decor: Black, Ash, Gray, Limestone, Chocolate, Brown, Vanilla, Chestnut, or Natural Gray
- 9 Premium Finish Options to match your style: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, or Rustic White
- 110 V Electronic Ignition System, just plug in and use
- Includes the 24" Burner
- Other decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- The optional glass wind guard keeps the flame from being blown by the wind.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements.
- 45,000 BTUs
- Dimension: 13" H x 48" L x 24" W
- Burn Area: 34" L x 10" W
- Suggested Fire Glass: 50 lbs
- Weight: 195 lbs
- CSA Certified
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Gas Orifice - 1 pc.
- Gas Hoses - 1 set
- Key - 1 pc.
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Electronic Valve - 1 pc.
- Pilot Igniter - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.