Top Fires Coronado 15-Inch Tall Rectangular Corten Steel Gas Fire Pit - Match Lit
Relax Your Senses with this Timelessly Beautiful Corten Steel Fire Pit
Nights are too short and they just keep getting shorter! It feels like we're just not getting enough out of life. We all know that spending time outdoors is great for our health, but it's hard to do when our backyard looks so uninviting at night. The Top Fires Coronado Corten Steel Fire Pit is a beautiful fire pit that will light your exteriors with a nice warm ambiance.
Weathered textures have always been one of the most sought-after looks. Solid colors may not be enough for spaces that lack character, so the timeless look of the Coronado Corten Steel is a great way to add appeal to any exterior. You can enhance its look with optional lava rocks and fire glass. Handcrafted in Southern California, you are assured that it has superior design and quality.
Built with a Match Lit Ignition System, just hold a lighter or match near the burner while turning the key valve to light it. The key valve may also be used to adjust the flame height.
Who wouldn't love a better-looking and ambient outdoor space to relax in? Hurry and take advantage of our free shipping offer!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Pan, Burner, Gas Orifice, Gas Hoses, Key Valve, Key, Match Lit Ignition System, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email email@example.com
Top Fires Gas Fire Pit - Match Lit Videos
- Rectangular Gas Fire Pit
- Choose a more convenient fuel type: Liquid Propane suits yards that do not have gas lines, while Natural Gas gives a clutter-free look
- Constructed with Corten Steel for an elegant, weathered look
- Available in 5 different lengths to fit your yard best: 48"/60"/72"/84"/96"
- Match Lit Ignition System does not need electricity
- Does not have an access door. A propane tank cover is needed to conceal the tank for liquid propane units.
- Includes the burner
- Other decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- The optional glass wind guard keeps the flame from being blown out.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements
- E-stop timer may be an added purchase to set it to shut off within 1 hour
- Heat Output:
- 48" Long: 40,000
- 60" Long: 50,000
- 72" Long: 70,000
- 84" Long: 90,000
- 96" Long: 100,000
- 48" L x 28" W x 15" H
- 60" L x 28" W x 15" H
- 72" L x 28" W x 15" H
- 84" L x 28" W x 15" H
- 96" L x 28" W x 15" H
- Burner Size:
- 48" Long: 24" Burner
- 60" Long: 30" Burner
- 72" Long: 42" Burner
- 84" Long: 54" Burner
- 96" Long: 60" Burner
- Burn Area:
- 48" Long: 30" L x 10" W
- 60" Long: 42" L x 10" W
- 72" Long: 54" L x 10" W
- 84" Long: 66" L x 10" W
- 96" Long: 78" L x 10" W
- 48" Long: 175 lbs
- 60" Long: 195 lbs
- 72" Long: 220 lbs
- 84" Long: 245 lbs
- 96" Long: 270 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Gas Orifice - 1 pc.
- Gas Hoses - 1 set
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Match Lit Ignition System - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.