Top Fires Ramona 36-Inch Square GFRC Gas Fire Pit Table - Flame Sense
Get Cozy with Family and Friends Around This Gorgeous Centerpiece
Spending time outdoors with family and friends is a great way to connect, but when it's cold outside it can be hard to stay warm. No one wants to have to go inside just because it got a little chilly outside. With a Top Fires Ramona fire pit table, you can keep the party going all night long.
Top Fires Ramona is an elegant contemporary fire pit handcrafted in Southern California by the craftsmen at The Outdoor Plus company. It has a lovely square shape with a round burn area at the center. Compared to other brands, you can match your decor better with much more color choices- 9 different solid colors, 4 rustic finishes, and 5 metallic finishes. Made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), this fire pit is built to last.
This fire pit table is built with a Flame Sense with Spark Ignition system that shuts off the gas when the flame dies for safety and savings in the long run. It is also easier to light the flames than the Match Lit Model. Just press a button to let it spark while turning the valve to turn it on.
Let this fire pit table serve you in making time spent with your loved ones more enjoyable. Shop now and get free shipping on us!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Fire Pan, Burner, Key Valve, Key, Hoses, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email email@example.com
Top Fires GFRC Gas Fire Pit Table - Flame Sense Videos
- Outdoor Gas Fire Pit Table
- Available in Propane and Natural Gas to choose a gas type that is easier to get
- Made from GFRC concrete to last for many years
- Smooth Finish for a gorgeous social centerpiece
- Access Door to House a Standard LP Tank within the unit
- 9 Standard Finish Options: Black, Ash, Gray, Limestone, Chocolate, Brown, Vanilla, Chestnut, or Natural Gray
- 9 Premium Finish Options: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, or Rustic White
- Flame Sense with Spark Ignition System, no need for electricity
- The optional glass wind guard keeps the flame from being blown by the wind.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements.
- 12" Round Burner Included
- 65,000 BTUs
- Burn Area: 2" H x 17" W x 17" D
- Dimensions: 24" H x 36" W x 36" D
- Weight: 355 lbs
- Suggested Fire Glass: 25 LBS
- CSA Certified guarantees quality and safety
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Flame Sense Ignition System - 1 set
- Fire Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Hoses - 1 set
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.