Unique Contemporary Fire and Water Bowl with Wide Split Scupper with Electronic Ignition System
Standing in the backyard and enjoying the newly created pool area you feel that something is missing to complete the new look of your backyard. Nile, named after the river, just might be the missing piece. Nile features a wide scupper, the part where water flows, split in the middle resembling a river split into two at the front.
The Top Fires Nile Rectangular Copper Gas Fire and Water Bowl is a high-quality contemporary fire and water bowl that is perfect for any outdoor space. It is sure to amaze! The beautiful hammered copper finish offers a natural copper patina that may change in hue over time for a one-of-a-kind look while the heavy-duty construction ensures this fire bowl will withstand the elements.
Nile Square Copper Gas Fire and Water Bowl comes with an Electronic ignition system. Just connect it to a gas and electrical line and it's ready to use.
This product is handcrafted in the United States, variations in texture and color may occur. It is available in natural gas and propane. Just choose a convenient fuel source.
So don’t delay and order your Top Fires Nile Square Copper Gas Fire and Water Bowl now. You won’t regret it.
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Bowl, Fire Plate, Burner, Gas Line, LP or NG Orifice, Mounting Bracket, Lava Rock, 3/4" Water Inlet Connection, and User's Manual
Top Fires Gas Fire and Water Bowl - Electronic Videos
- Gas Fire and Water Feature - The heat provides warmth and comfort while the flowing water gives a soothing feeling
- Hammered Copper Finish for a natural sheen that will look great in your outdoor space
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas Compatible - Select the fuel that suits your needs and requirements
- Made of copper to guarantee the unit's durability and longevity
- Handcrafted and Made in the USA for top-notch quality
- Linear Burner with Electronic Ignition to easily light up the burner
- CSA Certified guarantees quality and safety
- 12 VAC, Transformer included for easy setup
- Heat Output:
- 24" Model: 65,000 BTUs
- 30" Model: 65,000 BTUs
- 36" Model: 65,000 BTUs
- 24" Model: 14" H x 24" W x 30" D
- 30" Model: 14" H x 30" W x 40" D
- 36" Model: 14" H x 36" W x 48" D
- Burner Area:
- 30" Model: 24" L x 10" W
- 36" Model: 32" L x 16" W
- Base Dimensions:
- 24" Model: 10" W x 12" D
- 30" Model: 12" W x 16" D
- 36" Model: 15" W x 18" D
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Bowl - 1 pc.
- Fire Plate - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Gas Line - 1 pc.
- LP or NG Orifice - 1 pc.
- Mounting Bracket - 1 set
- Lava Rock - 1 bag
- 3/4" Water Inlet Connection - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
The optional canvas cover will help prevent the copper material from changing its color into a blue/green hue over time because of exposure to various natural elements.Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that are found in some copper fittings, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!