Top Fires Newport Rectangular Concrete Gas Fire Table - Flame Sense
An Outdoor Dining Table to Gather Round And Make The Most Out Of Your Outdoor Gatherings
Imagine spending time outdoors with your family while enjoying the warmth of a fire pit. How convenient it would be if that fire feature can also serve as a table. The Top Fires Newport Rectangular Concrete Gas Fire Table features a high heat output and a spacious tabletop. Easily light it up with the spark ignition system it comes with.
The Newport fire table features a combination of a heat source and tabletop. Its 12" overhang and standard dining table height will provide you adequate room for various functionalities. It also features safe and efficient operation with its Spark Ignition system with Flame Sense that automatically shuts off the gas in case the flame gets extinguished.
With top-notch versatility, this unit is available in two sizes and can be fuelled by either natural gas or liquid propane. Select from a 120" wide or 144" wide model and choose the fuel that suits your needs. For more convenience, this unit can house a 20-lb propane tank inside.
Relax on the comfort it provides with its high heat output while giving your outdoor space an elegant centerpiece. This fire table is handcrafted with Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) to guarantee its durability. There are nine solid colors, five metallic, and four rustic finishes to choose from. Select the finish that matches your outdoor décor.
Elevate your outdoor entertainment experience with the Top Fires Newport Rectangular Concrete Gas Fire Table. Stay warm and enjoy the comfort it provides without worrying about gas leaks. Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer.
What's Included: GFRC Fire Pit, Fire Pan/Plate, Burner, Nipple, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks.
- Gas Fire Table provides you high heat output to warm expansive outdoors while serving as a functional table
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas Compatible - Select the fuel that suits your needs and requirements
- Made from glass-fiber reinforced concrete to guarantee the unit's durability and longevity
- Spark Ignition system with Flame Sense ensures safe and efficient operations
- Houses a 20-lb propane tank inside the table for clutter-free operation
- 12" Overhang for more tabletop space
- 30" Standard Dining Table Height - Great for eating outdoors
- 9 Solid Colors: Black, Ash, Gray, Limestone, Chocolate, Brown, Vanilla, Chestnut, and Natural Gray
- 9 Metallic and Rustic Options: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, Rustic White
- Handcrafted and made in the USA for top-notch quality
- Heat Output:
- 120" Model: 120,000 BTUs
- 144" Model: 160,000 BTUs
- Burn Area:
- 120" Model: 78" W x 12" D
- 144" Model: 102" W x 12" D
- 120" Model: 30" H x 120" W x 48" D
- 144" Model: 30" H x 144" W x 48" D
- 120" Model: 1465lbs
- 144" Model: 1750lbs
- Suggested Fire Glass:
- 120" Model: 125lbs
- 144" Model: 175 lbs
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- GFRC Fire Pit
- Fire Pan/Plate
- Lava Rocks
- User's Manual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.