Beauty and Simplicity Combined in One Unit with an Intricate Wood Grain Finish with Match Lit Ignition System
Top Fires Maya Wood Grain GFRC Gas Fire Bowl is a high-quality contemporary fire bowl with a realistic wood grain finish. You and your guests can enjoy the ambiance brought by the flickering flame and warmth it provides while lounging in your pool area with a glass of wine or two.
The angular profile of the design of this bowl is a combination of contemporary aesthetics with the natural looks and feel of the wood grain finish. It looks like real wood, but it won't burn like real wood because it's made of concrete.
This fire bowl is individually handcrafted in the U.S.A. from glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC), resulting in a durable material that is stronger and 50% lighter than regular concrete. This construction allows for a long-lasting product because the glass fibers prevent rust and cracking.
Color is cast throughout the product to ensure it will not peel or chip off. With its handmade nature, slight variations in color and texture will occur to provide a truly unique product. Available in three wood grain styles; Ivory, Oak, and Ebony. Choose a convenient fuel source - Liquid Propane or Natural Gas.
The Match Light Ignition System provides a simple manual ignition process that connects to your existing gas source and valve. It comes as a complete package, just connect to a gas line and turn it on!
Free Shipping, don’t wait any longer. Order now!!!
What's Included: Bowl, Fire Plate, Burner, Gas Line, LP or NG Orifice, Mounting Bracket, Lava Rock, and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Decorative media, ornaments, canvas cover, and GFRC pillar
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks.
Top Fires GFRC Gas Fire Bowl - Match Lit Videos
- Fire Bowl for Outdoor Use
- 3 Wood Grain Finish Options: Ivory, Oak and Ebony
- Premium Woodgrain Finish, a beautiful addition to your outdoor space
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas Compatible - Select the fuel that suits your needs and requirements
- Made from glass-fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) to guarantee the unit's durability and longevity
- Match Lit Ignition System provides a simple manual ignition process
- 304 Stainless Steel Burner:
- 24" Model: 8" Round Burner
- 30" Model: 12" Round Burner
- Heat Output
- 24" Model: 45,000 BTUs
- 30" Model: 65,000 BTUs
- 24" Model: 10" H x 24" W x 24" D
- 30" Model: 10" H x 30" W x 30" D
- Suggested Fire Glass: 20 lbs
- Handcrafted and Made in the USA for top-notch quality
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Bowl - 1 pc.
- Fire Plate - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Gas Line - 1 pc.
- LP or NG Orifice - 1 pc.
- Mounting Bracket - 1 set
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!