Top Fires Luna Round Concrete Gas Fire Pit - Flame Sense
An Aesthetically Pleasing Fire Feature That Provides Warmth And Comfort
Imagine coming home after a long and tiring day. Longing for a cozy place to be at ease and rest. Wouldn't it be nice to have a patio with a warm and inviting environment? The Top Fires Luna Round Concrete Gas Fire Pit provides warmth and comfort while enhancing the ambiance of your outdoor space. Its classic shape is perfect for any outdoor setup.
Handcrafted to achieve the shape that resembles a half-moon, the Top Fires Luna Fire Pit is a great addition to your outdoor space as it provides an ample amount of heat while serving as a fine piece of furniture. This unit features an efficient operation with its Spark Ignition system with Flame Sense that shuts off the gas in case the flame gets extinguished.
Select the fuel that is more convenient for you. The Luna Fire Pit can be used with liquid propane or natural gas. Two sizes of 30" and 38" are available to help you get the fire pit that suits your needs. With its 65,000 BTUs, even expansive outdoors can be heated effectively.
Featuring a Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) construction, its durability is guaranteed and you can expect its finish will not chip or flake. There are nine solid colors, five metallic, and four rustic finishes to choose from. Select the finish that meshes well with your outdoor décor.
Equip your outdoor space with the Top Fires Luna Round Concrete Gas Fire Pit and enjoy a warm and cozy environment while also adding a piece of eye-catching outdoor furniture. Its elegant finish and classic design will surely mesh well with any décor. Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer.
What's Included: GFRC Fire Pit, Fire Pan/Plate, Burner, Nipple, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks.
- Gas Fire Pit - The heat provides warmth and comfort
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas Compatible - Select the fuel that suits your needs and requirements
- Made from glass-fiber reinforced concrete to guarantee the unit's durability and longevity
- Spark Ignition system with Flame Sense ensures safe and efficient operations
- 65,000 BTUs provides wider heat coverage
- 9 Solid Colors: Black, Ash, Gray, Limestone, Chocolate, Brown, Vanilla, Chestnut, and Natural Gray
- 9 Metallic and Rustic Options: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, Rustic White
- Handcrafted and Made in the USA for top-notch quality
- This fire pit cannot house a propane tank
- Propane Tank Cover - for a stylish way of protecting your tank
- Base Dimensions: 13" Diameter
- 30" Model: 15" H x 30" Diameter
- 38" Model: 16.5" H x 38" Diameter
- 30" Model: 140 lbs
- 38" Model: 285 lbs
- Suggested Fire Glass:
- 30" Model: 50 lbs
- 38" Model: 75 lbs
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- GFRC Fire Pit
- Fire Pan/Plate
- Lava Rocks
- User's Manual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.