Top Fires Luna Round Concrete Gas Fire Bowl - Electronic
An Aesthetically Pleasing Fire Feature That Provides Warmth And Comfort
Think about how satisfying it would feel to have a fire feature that provides warmth in your home while also serving as a fine piece of outdoor furniture. The Top Fires Luna Round Concrete Gas Fire Bowl provides the heat you need while enhancing the ambiance of your outdoor space. With its classic shape, it meshes well with any existing décor.
Resembling the shape of a half-moon, this fire bowl can give your patio a warm and inviting environment with its elegant design and gorgeous flames. Easily light it up with the integrated Electronic Ignition system that also monitors the flame and relight it, should it extinguish. If it fails to do so, it shuts off the gas for safety and efficiency.
Top Fires Luna's burner is configurable to be fuelled by either liquid propane or natural gas. Choose the one that's convenient for you. For more versatility, two sizes of 30" and 38" are available to help you get the fire bowl that suits your needs. With both models having 65,000 BTUs, even expansive outdoors can be heated effectively.
Handcrafted from Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), this fire bowl features top-notch durability with a finish that will not easily chip or flake. There are nine solid colors, five metallic, and four rustic finishes to choose from. Select the finish that meshes well with your outdoor décor.
Turn your patio into a cozy and inviting living space with the Top Fires Luna Round Concrete Gas Fire Bowl and enjoy the warmth and enhanced ambiance it provides. Experience worry-free relaxation with its Electronic Ignition System that ensures safety and efficiency. Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer.
What's Included: GFRC Bowl, Fire Pan/Plate, CSA Certified 12V Electronic Ignition System, Burner, Nipple, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks.
Top Fires Gas Fire Bowl - Electronic Videos
- Gas Fire Bowl - Provides warmth and serves as an outdoor centerpiece
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas Compatible - Select the fuel that suits your needs and requirements
- Made from glass-fiber reinforced concrete to guarantee the unit's durability and longevity
- Electronic Ignition System for hassle-free operation, improved safety measures, and efficiency
- 12 Volts, Transformer included for easy set up
- CSA Certified guarantees quality and safety
- 65,000 BTUs provides wider heat coverage
- 9 Solid Colors: Black, Ash, Gray, Limestone, Chocolate, Brown, Vanilla, Chestnut, and Natural Gray
- 9 Metallic and Rustic Options: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, Rustic White
- Handcrafted and Made in the USA for top-notch quality
- Base Dimensions: 13" Diameter
- 30" Model: 15" H x 30" Diameter
- 38" Model: 16.5" H x 38" Diameter
- 30" Model: 140 lbs
- 38" Model: 285 lbs
- Suggested Fire Glass:
- 30" Model: 50 lbs
- 38" Model: 75 lbs
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- GFRC Bowl
- Fire Pan/Plate
- CSA Certified 12V Electronic Ignition System
- Lava Rocks
- User's Manual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.