Top Fires Luna Round Concrete Gas Fire and Water Bowl - Electronic
The Perfect Outdoor Furniture For Relaxation And Visual Pleasure
Think about what it would feel like to be in a cozy and comforting environment after a long and tiring day. Imagine the warmth of a fire pit with ambient sounds of crackling flames and flowing water. The Top Fires Luna Round Concrete Gas Fire and Water Bowl is a unique blend of fire and water feature that offers deep relaxation and a soothing feeling.
With its elegant design and classic shape, this bowl provides a piece of aesthetically pleasing furniture while turning your outdoor space into a stress-free environment. Easily light it up with the integrated Electronic Ignition system that also monitors the flame and relight it, should it extinguish. If it fails to do so, it shuts off the gas for safety and efficiency.
Top Fires Luna's burner is configurable to be fuelled by either liquid propane or natural gas. Choose the one that's convenient for you. For more versatility, two sizes of 30" and 38" are available to help you get the bowl that suits your needs. With both models having 65,000 BTUs, even expansive outdoors can be heated effectively.
This fire and water bowl is handcrafted in the USA with Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), a premium material that guarantees not only the durability of the product but also the longevity of its finish so it will not chip or flake. There are nine solid colors, five metallic, and four rustic finishes to choose from. Select the right finish for you.
The Top Fires Luna Round Concrete Gas Fire and Water Bowl lets you experience genuine comfort and relaxing ambiance with its combination of fire and water feature. Enjoy the warmth and calming feeling it provides while also having an outdoor centerpiece that presents visual pleasure for you and your guests. Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer.
What's Included: GFRC Bowl, Fire Pan/Plate, CSA Certified 12V Electronic Ignition System, Burner, Copper Scupper (3/4″ Male Connection), Nipple, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks.
- Gas Fire and Water Feature - The heat provides warmth and comfort while the flowing water gives a soothing feeling
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas Compatible - Select the fuel that suits your needs and requirements
- Made from glass-fiber reinforced concrete to guarantee the unit's durability and longevity
- Electronic Ignition System for hassle-free operation, improved safety measures, and efficiency
- 12 Volts, Transformer included for easy set up
- CSA Certified guarantees quality and safety
- 65,000 BTUs provides wider heat coverage
- 9 Solid Colors: Black, Ash, Gray, Limestone, Chocolate, Brown, Vanilla, Chestnut, and Natural Gray
- 9 Metallic and Rustic Options: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, Rustic White
- Handcrafted and Made in the USA for top-notch quality
- Base Dimensions: 13" Diameter
- 30" Model: 15" H x 30" Diameter
- 38" Model: 16.5" H x 38" Diameter
- 30" Model: 140 lbs
- 38" Model: 285 lbs
- Suggested Fire Glass:
- 30" Model: 50 lbs
- 38" Model: 75 lbs
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- GFRC Bowl
- Fire Pan/Plate
- CSA Certified 12V Electronic Ignition System
- Copper Scupper (3/4″ Male Connection)
- Lava Rocks
- User's Manual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.