Top Fires Laguna Rectangular Concrete Fire Table - Electronic
Top Fires Laguna Rectangular GFRC Fire Table, Electronic, Propane or Natural Gas
Create your perfect backyard entertainment experience with the Laguna GFRC Fire Table with convenient electronic ignition by Top Fires. Featuring beautiful wood grain finish, available in three colors - Ebony, Ivory, and Oak, this fire pit table is the perfect addition to your outdoor living space.
This rectangular fire table is made of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) which ensures that it can be used for many years to come.
Laguna fire table can serve as your outdoor centerpiece, just place it in your backyard and create an outdoor dining or seating area with a cozy atmosphere.
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks.
- Bar Height Fire Pit Table for Outdoor Use
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas Compatible
- GFRC Construction
- Sizes: 120" or 144" Long
- Wood grain colors: Ebony, Ivory, Oak
- Electronic Ignition
- Fully Assembled
- Hidden propane compartment for 20 lb. tank
- 1-Hour Gas Timer Optional
- Maximum Heat Output:
- 120" Model: 120000 BTUs
- 144" Model: 160000 BTUs
- Dimensions overall:
- 120" Model: 42" H x 120" L x 60" W
- 144" Model: 42" H x 144" L x 60" W
- Dimensions burning area:
- 120" Model: 78" length, 12"width
- 144" Model: 102" length, 12" width
- Item weight:
- 120" Model: 1465 lbs
- 144" Model: 1750 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
- CSA Certified 110V Plug & Play Electronic Ignition System
- Fire Pit Unit
- Stainless Steel Linear Burner
- Key Valve
- Lava Rock
- Access door
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.