Heighten Outdoor Entertainment with an Electronic Ignited Fire Table Dressed in a Wood-Grain Finish
A cozy atmosphere is a must if you want your family and friends to have fun in your backyard. A fire feature is a great way to enhance your backyard experience but a fire table might be better as a functional piece. Not only does it serve as a gorgeous dining area, but it also creates a cozy ambiance on cool nights.
The Top Fires Laguna Fire Table is dressed in a wood-grain finish, creating a relaxing vibe for exteriors. Made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), this fire pit is a safer alternative to wooden furniture. You can choose from 3 colors- Ebony, Ivory, and Oak to match your style. Enhance its look with optional lava rocks and fire glass.
This fire feature has an Electronic Ignition System for you to easily light the burner by just plugging it in. You can adjust the flame height by turning the key valve.
Combine the elegance of wood with warm ambient flames for an amazing backyard experience. Order the Top Fires Laguna Fire Table with free shipping today!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Pan, Burner, Gas Orifice, Gas Hoses, Key Valve, Key, Electronic Valve, Pilot Igniter, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Fires Gas Fire Pit Table Videos - Electronic
- Bar Height Fire Pit Table for Outdoor Use
- Choose a more convenient fuel type: Liquid Propane suits yards that do not have gas lines, while Natural Gas gives a clutter-free look
- 2 sizes are available to fit your space: 120" or 144" Long
- Constructed with Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) is a non-combustible and durable material
- Woodgrain Colors to blend with your decor: Ebony, Ivory, Oak
- Fully Assembled, saving you time and energy
- Access Door can hide a standard 20 lb propane tank
- 110 V Electronic Ignition System, just plug in to use
- Includes the 66" burner for the 120" long model and the 90" burner for the 144" long model
- Other decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- The optional glass wind guard keeps the flame from being blown out.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements
- Maximum Heat Output:
- 120" Model: 110,000 BTUs
- 144" Model: 150,000 BTUs
- Dimensions overall:
- 120" Model: 42" H x 120" L x 60" W
- 144" Model: 42" H x 144" L x 60" W
- Burn area dimensions:
- 120" Model: 78" length, 12"width
- 144" Model: 102" length, 12" width
- Item weight:
- 120" Model: 1465 lbs
- 144" Model: 1750 lbs
- Suggested Fire Glass:
- 120" Model: 125 lbs
- 144" Model: 175 lbs
- CSA Certified
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit Table - 1 pc.
- Stainless Steel Linear Burner - 1 pc.
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Hoses - 1 set
- Electronic Valve - 1 pc.
- Pilot Igniter - 1 pc.
- Access door - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that are found in some copper fittings, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!