Draw People's Attention to Spend More Time Outdoors with This Beautiful Fire Feature
There are evenings when activities are better spent in the open air. Most people would rather stay inside when the weather gets colder at night, but with a beautiful fire pit, your backyard will be the place to be.
The smooth and clean profile of the Florence Fire Pit is perfect for adding ambiance to light and airy exteriors. Its round and soft edges make it easy on the eyes. 18 colors are available for this fire feature to match your style. You can also decorate it with optional fire glass or lava rocks to enhance its beauty. Handcrafted in Southern California, it is truly an elegant fire pit with superior quality.
This unit has a Match Lit Ignition System that can be lit by holding a match or lighter near the burner while turning the valve. A timer may be purchased separately so you can set it to shut off anytime within 1 hour.
Coziness and beauty- enjoy a better backyard experience with the Top Fires Florence Fire Pit. Shop today and take advantage of our free shipping offer!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
Top Fires GFRC Gas Fire Pit Videos
- Round Gas Fire Pit
- Choose a more convenient fuel type: Liquid Propane suits yards that do not have gas lines, while Natural Gas gives a clutter-free look
- Constructed with Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) for long-lasting durability
- 9 Solid Colors to blend with your decor: Black, Ash, Gray, Limestone, Chocolate, Brown, Vanilla, Chestnut, and Natural Gray
- 9 Metallic and Rustic Options to match your style: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, Rustic White
- Match Lit Ignition System, does not need electricity
- Does not have an access door. A propane tank cover is needed to conceal the tank for liquid propane units.
- Includes the 12" Round Burner
- Other decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- The optional glass wind guard keeps the flame from being blown out.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements
- An e-stop timer may be an added purchase to set it to shut off within 1 hour
- 65,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 42" Diameter, 12" Height
- Burn Area: 25" Area
- Suggested Fire Glass: 30 LBS
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Gas Orifice - 1 pc.
- Gas Hoses - 1 set
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Match Lit Ignition System - 1 pc.
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!