Nothing Beats the Elegance of a Weathered Look on a Corten Steel Fire Pit
You keep investing in decor for your backyard, but it still does not have the ambiance you want to achieve. No matter what furniture you buy, if your exteriors are not beautifully lit at night, it will still seem lackluster. A fire pit is a good place to start cozying your outdoor living area.
If you want to add elegance to your outdoor space, you can't go wrong with the Top Fires Forma Corten Steel Fire Pit. Its weathered texture is full of timeless appeal and adds character to any exterior. You can enhance its look with optional lava rocks and fire glass. Handcrafted in Southern California, you are assured that it has superior design and quality.
Built with a Match Lit Ignition System, just hold a lighter or match near the burner while turning the key valve to light it. The key valve may also be used to adjust the flame height.
Make outdoor activities more enjoyable with the Top Fires Forma Fire Pit. Take advantage of our free shipping offer and order it today!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Pan, Burner, Gas Orifice, Gas Hoses, Key Valve, Key, Match Lit Ignition System, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email email@example.com
Top Fires Gas Fire Pit - Match Lit Videos
- Square Gas Fire Pit
- Choose a more convenient fuel type: Liquid Propane suits yards that do not have gas lines, while Natural Gas gives a clutter-free look
- Available in 3 sizes to fit your space: 30"/36"/42" Wide
- Constructed with Corten Steel for an elegant, weathered look
- Match Lit Ignition System does not need electricity
- Does not have an access door. A propane tank cover is needed to conceal the tank for liquid propane units.
- Includes the burner
- Other decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- The optional glass wind guard keeps the flame from being blown out.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements
- E-stop timer may be an added purchase to set it to shut off within 1 hour
- Heat Output: 65,000 BTUs
- 30" L x 30" W x 24" H
- 36" L x 36" W x 24" H
- 42" L x 42" W x 24" H
- Burner Size:
- 30" Wide: 8" Burner
- 36" Wide: 12" Burner
- 42" Wide: 12" Burner
- Burn Area:
- 30" Wide: 24" L x 24" W
- 36" Wide: 30" L x 30" W
- 42" Wide: 36" L x 36" W
- Suggested Fire Glass:
- 30" Wide: 25 lbs
- 36" Wide: 50 lbs
- 42" Wide: 94 lbs
- 30" Wide: 75 lbs
- 36" Wide: 90 lbs
- 42" Wide: 105 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Gas Orifice - 1 pc.
- Gas Hoses - 1 set
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Match Lit Ignition System - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
The optional canvas cover will help prevent the copper material from changing its color into a blue/green hue over time because of exposure to various natural elements.Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!