Admire the Classic Beauty of a Copper Fire Pit in Your Backyard
It can be tough to make your backyard feel like a special place. You want to spend time outside, but it feels too plain or uncomfortable. Most people don't think of the ambiance when it comes to outdoor decorating. But, it's never too late to make your space cozier! No matter what decor you have, the Top Fires Quad Copper Fire Pit is a gorgeous addition that will provide a warm pleasing ambiance.
Copper is such an elegant metal to work with. This material combined with a clean square profile with crisp edges gives you a fire pit flowing with timeless appeal. It can look even more beautiful when decorated with fire glass or lava rocks.
This unit comes with a Match Lit Ignition system that does not need electricity to work. Light it up by simply placing a match or lighter near its burner while turning the key valve. You can add a timer to your purchase to set the fire pit to shut off anytime within 1 hour.
Spoil yourself with a better outdoor living space to unwind in. Get free shipping if you order the Top Fires Pismo Copper Fire Pit today!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Fire Pan, Burner, Key Valve, Key, Gas Orifice, Hoses, Match Lit Ignition, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Fires Gas Fire Pit - Match Lit Videos
- Square Gas Fire Pit
- Choose a more convenient fuel type: Liquid Propane suits yards that do not have gas lines, while Natural Gas gives a clutter-free look
- Available in 2 sizes to fit your space: 36" and 42" wid
- Constructed with copper for durability and a classic design
- Match Lit Ignition, no need for electricity
- Includes the 12" round burner
- Other decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- The optional glass wind guard keeps the flame from being blown by the wind.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements.
- The e-stop timer may be added to the purchase for setting it to shut off in 1 hour
- 65,000 BTUs
- 36" L x 36" W x 15" H
- 42" L x 42" W x 15" H
- Burn Area:
- 36" Wide: 18" L x 18" W
- 42" Wide: 24" L x 24" W
- Suggested Fire Glass:
- 36" Wide: 50 lbs
- 42" Wide: 75 lbs
- 36" Wide: 90 lbs
- 42" Wide: 105 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit with Air Vents - 1 pc.
- Pan - 1 pc.
- Match Lit Ignition System - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Gas Hoses - 1 pc.
- Gas Orifice - 1 pc.
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
The optional canvas cover will help prevent the copper material from changing its color into a blue/green hue over time because of exposure to various natural elements.Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!