Top Fires Concrete Propane Tank Enclosure
Top Fires Concrete Propane Tank Enclosure has a removable lid for easy access.
This Top Fires Concrete Propane Tank Enclosure is the perfect addition to your backyard entertainment area. It is made of GFRC to ensure durability and can withstand all types of weather conditions, The Enclosure has a removable lid that makes it easy to hide the LP tank and out of sight.
It also weighs considerably less than solid concrete. You can match the color and material of your fire pit with this Concrete Tank enclosure. Choose from 9 Standard colors and 9 Premium colors to match any fireplace.
Don't delay, get it now and take advantage of our free delivery option!
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete that will look great for many years
- Fits a Standard LP tank with Removable Lid for easy access
- Standard Colors: Black, Ash, Gray, Limestone, Chocolate, Brown, Vanilla, Chestnut, or Natural Gray
- Premium Colors: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, or Rustic White
- Dimensions: 21" H x 16" W x 16” D
- Weight: 60 lbs
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.