Create a Luxurious Space to Hang with Family and Friends Outdoors
Owning a yard is worthless if it does not have a beautiful ambiance for spending great quality time. When it's not inviting enough to stay outdoors, you end up with lots of wasted space. The backyard is not meant to be a dumpsite for old belongings. Instead of cooping up indoors all the time, why not transform this valuable space into a haven for relaxation or enjoyment?
The Cesto Fire Pit can grace an ordinary outdoor space with elegance and style, making it a desirable place to pass time. The design, like its name, is inspired by the nice symmetrical weaves of woven baskets. Thin white curved bars surround the body for a light and airy style. These also conceal the storage for the Liquid Propane tank. Pair this fire pit with a couple of chairs to create a lovely seating area.
There are limitless ways to design your modern home with a monochrome color palette. Black and white colors don't just blend well in minimalist dwellings but also contrast-rich textures and hues. The warm glowing flames pop out really well with a Top Fires Black and White fire product. View the full collection here.
This fire pit is sold in 2 gas types. Select Natural Gas if you plan to permanently affix your fire pit in one spot or Liquid Propane if a gas line is not present outdoors.
Love every part of your home and enjoy the simple pleasures of outdoor living. Beautify your outdoor space with the Cesto Gas Fire Pit. Buy it with free shipping here!
What's Included: Pan, Burner, Gas Orifice, Gas Hoses, Key Valve, Key, and User's Manual
Note: This fire pit is made to order. Manufacturing time is 4-6 weeks.
Top Fires Cesto Gas Fire Pit - Match Lit Videos
- Outdoor Gas Fire Pit Table
- Natural Gas/Liquid Propane are options for you to choose a more available gas type
- With Powder Coated Finish to resist corrosion from the harshest outdoor elements
- Pan and Burner Material: 304 Commercial Grade Stainless Steel for better outdoor durability
- Has built-in storage for hiding the liquid propane tank for a cleaner look
Match-Lit Ignition System allows you to light your fire pit even when there's a power outage.
- Fully Assembled Fire Pit, so you can start using it once the gas is connected
- Includes a Pan, Burner, Gas Orifice, Gas Hoses, Key Valve, and Key
- BTU: 40,000
- 48" Round: 24" H x 48" Diameter
- 60" Round: 24" H x 60" Diameter
- Burn Area:
- 48" Round: 19" Diameter
- 60" Round: 25" Diameter
- Suggested Fire Glass:
- 48" Round: 50 lbs
- 60" Round: 100 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel and Brass Burner Tubes/Rings
- 1 Year Warranty on Electronics, Gas Valves, and Pilot Assembly
- Warranty on Stainless Steel Pan and Valve Box:
- Commercial: 3 Years
- Residential: 1 Year
What's in the Box:
- Cesto Gas Fire Pit- 1 pc
- Pan- 1 pc
- Burner- 1 pc
- Gas Orifice- 1 pc
- Gas Hoses- 2 pcs
- Key Valve- 1 pc
- Key- 1 pc
- User's Manual- 1 pc
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that are found in some copper fittings, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!