Top Fires Cazo Wood Grain GFRC Gas Fire and Water Bowl - Electronic
Cazo Fire and Water Bowl Brings Simplicity and Elegance to Any Backyard with Electronic Ignition System
Looking for the perfect piece to add to your outdoor living space? Then look no further as the Cazo Fire and Water Bowl brings both simplicity and elegance to any patio or backyard and provides a beautiful fire and water feature with an intricate wood grain finish.
This bowl is individually handcrafted in the U.S.A. from glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC), resulting in a durable material that is stronger and 50% lighter than regular concrete. This construction allows for a long-lasting product because the glass fibers prevent rust and cracking. What's more, the color is cast throughout the product to ensure it will not peel or chip off. Because it is handmade, slight variations in color and texture will occur to provide a truly unique product.
Choose a convenient fuel source, natural gas or liquid propane. The Smart Weather Electronic Ignition System has been tested in rain, snow, and 55 mph winds to ensure long lasting durability and will reignite if blown out due to wind. The compact system can be wired by your local electrician to be controlled by a pool controller, remote control, or home automated systems to provide effortless control of the fire feature.
This CSA-certified unit is compatible with 12VAC only. It features a glow plug igniter designed to withstand the elements.
Get a fire bowl with a wood grain finish. It looks like real wood without drawbacks. Don’t wait any longer - Order now!
What's Included: Bowl, Fire Pan, Burner, Whistle Free Hose, LP or NG Orifice, Copper Scupper, Mounting Bracket, Lava Rock, and User's Manual
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks.
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) Fire and Water Bowl
- Premium Woodgrain Finish Options: Ivory, Oak, and Ebony
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas Compatible - Select the fuel that suits your needs and requirements
- Made from glass-fiber reinforced concrete to guarantee the unit's durability and longevity
- 8" Round Burner Included with Lifetime Warranty for your peace of mind
- CSA Certified electronic ignition guarantees quality and safety
- 12 Volts with Transformer included for easy setup
- Handcrafted and Made in the USA for top-notch quality
- Heat Output:
- 24" Model: 45,000 BTUs
- 30" Model: 45,000 BTUs
- 24" Model: 8" H x 24" Diameter
- 30" Model: 10" H x 31" Diameter
- 24" Model: 12" Diameter
- 30" Model: 12" Diameter
- Suggested Fire Glass:
- 24" Model: 20 lbs
- 30" Model: 20 lbs
- Made in the USA
- 6-months commercial & 1-year residential Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Bowl - 1 pc.
- Fire Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Whistle Free Hose - 1 pc.
- LP or NG Orifice - 1 pc.
- Copper Scupper - 1 pc.
- Mounting Bracket - 1 set
- Lava Rock - 1 bag
- User's Manual -1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.