Top Fires Carmen 72" Linear GFRC Gas Fire Pit with Access Door - Flame Sense
Sleek and Stylish Carmen Linear Fire Pit with Access Door and Flame Sense
If you are looking for a fire pit that will fit in a relatively small outdoor space, look no further, the Carmen gas fire pit is an excellent choice. Sleek and stylish, only 16" Deep with eighteen finish options, this fire feature can fit in tight spaces easily and match your décor to boot!
Select a convenient fuel source, this linear fire pit is available in Liquid Propane or Natural Gas. For your convenience, this 24" tall model has an access door and can fit a standard LP tank within the unit. For those who prefer a smooth overall appearance, the 16" tall model has no access door, but it is great for NG use.
Top Fires Carmen is an elegant contemporary gas fire pit handcrafted in Southern California by the craftsmen at The Outdoor Plus company. Made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), this fire pit is built to last.
Designed and built using the newest technological advances in burner construction and energy conservation, this beautiful high-end fire pit is perfect for both, residential and commercial projects. It comes with a Spark Ignition system with Flame Sense that automatically shuts off the gas in case the flame gets extinguished increasing safety and saving you gas in the long run.
Choose from nine different solid colors of Ash, Black, Brown, Chestnut, Chocolate, Gray, Limestone, Natural Gray, or Vanilla. Metallic and rustic finishes are also available - Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, and Rustic White.
Innovative and timeless, this fire pit is built to last and will serve you for years to come. Choose a color to match your style, standard and premium finishes are available. Create wonderful memories with friends and family around a Top Fires fire pit!
What's Included: Fire Pit, Fire Pan, Burner, Key Valve, Key, Hoses, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks.
Top Fires GFRC Gas Fire Pit - Flame Sense Videos
- Outdoor Linear Gas Fire Pit
- Available in Propane and Natural Gas
- Flame Sense with Spark Ignition System, no need for electricity
- Made from GFRC concrete to last for many years
- Smooth Finish, a great looking social centerpiece
- Access Door to house the LP tank within the unit
- 9 Standard Finish Options: Black, Ash, Gray, Limestone, Chocolate, Brown, Vanilla, Chestnut, or Natural Gray
- 9 Premium Finish Options: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, or Rustic White
- Canvas Cover Optional
- Glass Wind Guard Optional
- 1-Hour Gas Timer Optional
- Linear Burner Included
- CSA Certified guarantees quality and safety
- 65,000 BTUs
- Burn Area: 2" H x 54" W x 8" D
- Dimensions: 24" H x 72" W x 16" D
- Weight: 465 lbs
- Suggested Fire Glass: 75 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Fire Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Gas Orifice - 1 pc.
- Gas Hoses - 1 set
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Hoses - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.