Make Your Outdoor Area Stand Out with the Sleekness of this Slim Fire Pit
Making a relatively small outdoor space feel cozy and inviting could be difficult. Most people are intimidated by the idea of making a quaint backyard look amazing, but it doesn't have to be hard. Anyone can have an awesome yard with the right fire pit. For compact yards, the Carmen gas fire pit is an excellent choice.
Designed with a slim but long build, this fire pit saves space but is still a beautiful centerpiece for any exterior. This fire feature is only 16" wide and 72" long, so it may fit in tight spaces. With 18 finish options, match your décor and style!
Select a convenient fuel source, this linear fire pit is available in Liquid Propane or Natural Gas. For your convenience, this 24" tall model has an access door and can fit a standard LP tank within the unit. For those who prefer a smooth overall appearance, the 16" tall model has no access door, but it is great for Natural Gas.
Handcrafted in Southern California by local craftsmen, this fire pit does not just guarantee to look good but also to function with excellent burner technology. This fire pit table is built with a Smart Electronic Ignition system that automatically relights if the flame dies and shuts off the gas, increasing safety and saving you gas in the long run. Most convenient, just plug it in and it's ready to use!
Transform an ordinary outdoor space into an impressive modern living area. Start enjoying your home more with the Top Fires Carmen Fire Pit. Get the best deals here with free shipping!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Electronic Ignition System, Fire Pan, Burner, Gas Orifice, Gas Hoses, Key Valve, Key, User's Manual, Plug & Play Electronic Valve, and Pilot Igniter
Optional Accessories: Decorative Media, Ornaments, Canvas Cover, 1-Hour Gas Timer, and Glass Wind Guard
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email email@example.com
Top Fires GFRC Gas Fire Pit Videos - Electronic
- Outdoor Linear Gas Fire Pit
- Choose a more convenient gas type: Liquid Propane may suit homes that do not have gas lines outside. With Natural Gas, there is no need to change tanks.
- Made from Glass Fiber Reinforced (GFRC) to last for many years
- Smooth Finish for a gorgeous social centerpiece
- 9 Standard Finishes to blend with your decor: Black, Ash, Gray, Limestone, Chocolate, Brown, Vanilla, Chestnut, or Natural Gray
- 9 Premium Finishes to match your style: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, or Rustic White
- Smart Electronic Ignition System, just plug in and use
- Linear Burner Included
- Designed with an access door to conceal the tank for liquid propane units
- Other decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- The optional glass wind guard keeps the flame from being blown by the wind.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements.
- 110 VAC
- 65,000 BTUs
- Burn Area: 56" W x 8" D
- Dimensions: 24" H x 72" W x 16" D
- Weight: 465 lbs
- Suggested Fire Glass: 75 lbs
- CSA Certified guarantees quality and safety
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- CSA Certified Electronic Ignition System - 1 pc.
- Fire Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Gas Orifice - 1 pc.
- Gas Hoses - 1 set
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Hoses - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!