Top Fires Carmen 72" Linear GFRC Gas Fire Pit - Electronic
Sleek and Stylish Carmen Linear Fire Pit with Electronic Ignition System
If you are looking for a fire pit that will fit in a relatively small outdoor space, look no further, the Carmen gas fire pit is an excellent choice. Sleek and stylish, only 16" Deep with eighteen finish options, this fire feature can fit in tight spaces easily and match your décor to boot!
Select a convenient fuel source, this linear fire pit is available in Liquid Propane or Natural Gas. For those who are planning to use LP, the 24" tall version might be a better option as it comes with an access door to store a standard propane tank.
Top Fires Carmen is an elegant contemporary gas fire pit handcrafted in Southern California by the craftsmen at The Outdoor Plus company. Made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), this fire pit is built to last.
Designed and built using the newest technological advances in burner construction and energy conservation, this beautiful high-end fire pit is perfect for both, residential and commercial projects. It comes with a Smart Electronic Ignition system that automatically relights if the flame gets extinguished and shuts off the gas if it fails to do so increasing safety and saving you gas in the long run. Just plug it in and it's ready to use!
Choose from nine different solid colors of Ash, Black, Brown, Chestnut, Chocolate, Gray, Limestone, Natural Gray, or Vanilla. Metallic and rustic finishes are also available - Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, and Rustic White.
Innovative and timeless, this fire pit is built to last and will serve you for years to come. Choose a color to match your style, standard and premium finishes are available. Create wonderful memories with friends and family around a Top Fires fire pit!
What's Included: Fire Pit, Fire Pan, Burner, Gas Orifice, Gas Hoses, User's Manual, Plug & Play Electronic Valve, and Pilot Igniter
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks.
Top Fires GFRC Gas Fire Pit Videos - Electronic
- Outdoor Linear Gas Fire Pit
- Available in Propane and Natural Gas
- Smart Electronic Ignition System (SWEIS), just plug in and use
- Made from GFRC concrete to last for many years
- Smooth Finish, a great looking social centerpiece
- 9 Standard Finish Options: Black, Ash, Gray, Limestone, Chocolate, Brown, Vanilla, Chestnut, or Natural Gray
- 9 Premium Finish Options: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, or Rustic White
- Includes waterproof Power Wire for your safety
- Canvas Cover Optional
- Glass Wind Guard Optional
- 1-Hour Gas Timer Optional
- Linear Burner Included
- CSA Certified guarantees quality and safety
- 110 VAC
- 65,000 BTUs
- Burn Area: 2" H x 54" W x 8" D
- Dimensions: 16" H x 72" W x 16" D
- Weight: 465 lbs
- Suggested Fire Glass: 75 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Fire Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Gas Orifice - 1 pc.
- Gas Hoses - 1 set
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
- Plug & Play Electronic Valve - 1 pc.
- Pilot Igniter - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.