Top Fires Billow Rectangular Steel Gas Fire Pit Table - Flame Sense
Get a Feel of the Ocean in Your Outdoor Space with Billow Fire Table with Flame Sense
Won't it be great to get a feel of the ocean in any outdoor space? You can easily do so with Billow Fire Pit Table. Available in 60" and 72" wide in corten steel, stainless steel, and eight powder coated steel colors, this fire feature is sure to be an eye-catching outdoor centerpiece!
Inspired by the crashing waves in Southern California where it is handcrafted by local craftsmen, Billow features gorgeous curved sides. It truly is a uniquely stylish and functional piece of outdoor furniture. It comes with a Spark Ignition system with Flame Sense that automatically shuts off the gas in case the flame gets extinguished increasing safety and saving you gas in the long run.
Designed and built using the newest technological advances in burner construction and energy conservation, this beautiful high-end fire feature is perfect for both, residential and commercial projects. Choose Stainless Steel for a natural shiny silver finish or Corten Steel which "weathers" beautifully as it ages.
If you would rather get it in a different color, there are eight solid and metallic powder coated steel finish options to choose from. Solid colors include Black, Gray, Java, and White. Metallic powder coated finish options include Black Vein, Copper Vein, Gray Vein, and Silver Vein.
Innovative and timeless, this fire pit is built to last and will serve you for years to come. Choose a color to match your décor, natural, solid, and metallic finishes are available. Enjoy backyard entertainment all-year-round with a Top Fires fire pit!
What's Included: Fire Pit, Fire Pan, Burner, Key Valve, Key, Hoses, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks.
Top Fires Gas Fire Pit Table - Flame Sense Videos
- Outdoor Gas Fire Pit Table
- Available in Propane and Natural Gas
- 2 Sizes: 60" or 72" Wide, great for medium and large outdoor spaces
- Spark Ignition with Flame Sense, no need for electricity
- Made of Corten Steel, Stainless Steel, or Powder Coated Steel to last for many years
- Smooth Finish for a good looking social centerpiece
- 4 Solid Steel Finish Options: Powder Coated Black, Gray, Java, or White
- 4 Metallic Steel Finish Options: Powder Coated Black Vein, Copper Vein, Gray Vein, or Silver Vein
- Access Door to House a Standard LP Tank within the unit for convenience
- Canvas Cover Optional
- Glass Wind Guard Optional
- 1-Hour Gas Timer Optional
- Linear Burner Included
- CSA Certified guarantees quality and safety
- Heat Output:
- 60" Wide Model: 75,000 BTU
- 72" Wide Model: 90,000 BTU
- Burn Area:
- 60" Wide Model: 2" H x 48" W x 12" D
- 72" Wide Model: 2" H x 60" W x 12" D
- 60" Wide Model: 24" H x 60" W x 24" D
- 72" Wide Model: 24" H x 72" W x 24" D
- 60" Wide Model: 195 lbs
- 72" Wide Model: 230 lbs
- Suggested Fire Glass:
- 60" Wide Model: 50 lbs
- 72" Wide Model: 75 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Fire Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Hoses - 1 set
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.