Top Fires Big Sur GFRC Gas Fire Pit - Match Lit
Beach-Inspired, Feel Carfree Relaxing by this Summer Fire Pit
It's hard to get people to come outside and enjoy the fresh air when your backyard looks like a dump. We all know that spending time outdoors is good for our health, but it's hard to do that when your backyard looks unattractive. Let the Big Sure Fire Pit entice you to spend your night outside and relive the memorable summers you had.
Designed and handcrafted in Southern California, its wavy design is reminiscent of the beautiful beaches and drives on the long winding roads in the area. This fire pit is made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) coated with a Wood Grain Finish that adds to its relaxing vibe, Plus, it ensures superior craftsmanship and quality as a US-made product. Choose this elegant contemporary fire pit to be in ebony, ivory, or oak and decorate it with optional fire glass or lava rocks.
This unit is built with a Match Lit Ignition System that does not need electricity to work. You can easily light it up by placing a lighter near the burner while turning the key valve. A timer may be purchased separately for setting it to shut off anytime within an hour.
Forget your worries and feel the bliss of summer nights in your backyard. Take advantage of our free shipping offer and buy the Top Fires Big Sure Fire Pit today!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Match Lit Ignition System, Burner, Hoses, Gas Orifice, Key Valve, Key, Access Door, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email email@example.com
Top Fires GFRC Gas Fire Pit - Match Lit Videos
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- 2 fuel types are available to best suit your needs: Liquid Propane units may be better for backyards that do not have gas lines, while Natural Gas rids the need to change tanks
- Constructed with Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), a lightweight but sturdy material
- Choose between 3 colors to complement your exteriors: Ivory, Oak, Ebony
- Match Lit Ignition does not need electricity to work
- Built with an Access Door to keep the Liquid Propane Tank hidden
- Other decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- The optional glass wind guard keeps the flame from being blown by the wind.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements.
- 65,000 BTUs
- Dimensions for 2 sizes available:
- 60" L x 28" W x 24" H
- 72" L x 28" W x 24" H
- Burn Area Dimensions:
- 60" Long: 42" L x 10" W
- 72" Long: 54" L x 10" W
- 60" Long: 220 lbs
- 72" Long: 270 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Match Lit Ignition System - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Hoses - 1 set
- Gas Orifice - 1 pc.
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Access Door with Air Vents- 1 pc.
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.